Ideas to make game better

Real time World War II combat simulation
Hello21

Ideas to make game better

Post by Hello21 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:30 am

First of all there are a few problems I would like to list. First of all if tanks are told to shoot in a certain direction they will often fire machine guns even if they know there are armoured units in the area. This can be problematic because it alerts enemies to the presence of tanks. If they shoot at armoured units they should wait until they actually have a target. Secondly units are too timid. Especially infantry. With infantry, even if you press move it they are unreasonably slow. Please fix those problems soon it’s a great game and I have some ideas to make it even better.
Please add battle-based buildings like an army base. This army base could, for example, house soldiers, heal soldiers, and house ammunition and weapons. A factory would be key to producing materials. There could be airbases and watchtowers and builders to build them. Of course the maps would need to be bigger to house these buildings but bigger maps is more of a challenge. Also please add slow motion and fast motion functions. That’ll be all for now please reply with whether you’re going to add any of this to the game. Thank you!

Firefightfan889

Re: Ideas to make game better

Post by Firefightfan889 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:10 am

Also adding a sound for when a unit surrenders :D .

Hello21

Re: Ideas to make game better

Post by Hello21 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:57 am

Hey Sean O’Connor I just played firefight and my tank got hit on the front by another tank. Instead of retreating or turning, it just calmly stopped, kept its front to the enemy tank and fired. So thanks for fixing the tank a.i. issue.