Version 1.2 crashes iPad Air ios 7.1.2

Real time World War II combat simulation
Dgasxhk

Version 1.2 crashes iPad Air ios 7.1.2

Post by Dgasxhk » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:59 am

The game crashed during a battle. Restarting the battle cause the game to crash immediately. I have tried rebooting and resetting the ipad but the game still crashes. Is there any way I can provide the game file? Is a new version on the way?

Sean OConnor

Re: Version 1.2 crashes iPad Air ios 7.1.2

Post by Sean OConnor » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:32 am

Sorry about that! I made the game auto-save itself every minute just in case there were problems like this so you shouldn't have to go right back to the beginning of a scenario.

Could you let me know if all saved games cause the app to crash when you attempt to reload them? I mean if you bring up the button bar and then tap Exit, and then try and restart that same scenario. I've had that bug report from someone else who has an iPad Air so I'm trying to get hold of an Air myself to test if that's a device specific bug.

Dgasxhk

Post by Dgasxhk » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Selecting any saved game causes an immediate crash. Does the app return any diagnostic information after a crash? Perhaps adding this option when the game is restarted would be helpful.

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:59 am

I can get hold of an iPad Air on Monday so I should be able to get this fixed pretty quickly.

Please, if anybody else has this problem but on any other type of iPad please let me know!