Where is Firefight "Original"?

Real time World War II combat simulation
lil_misfitss

Where is Firefight "Original"?

Post by lil_misfitss » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:41 pm

I went on your site after buying the new Firefight to see that you took down the old links. I was hoping to buy the old version and play both. I understand you said you were going to port features from the old one into the new but I would like to play the new and old one. D:

Sean OConnor

Re: Where is Firefight "Original"?

Post by Sean OConnor » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:13 pm

As you've bought the new version I'd be happy to send you a free full copy of the old version. Please send me an email to sean@windowsgames.co.uk and I'll reply with a link.

I removed the old version links as I was worried people would see the new version on Steam and then go to my website and download the free (old) version to take a look and not realise the new version is very different. I've been working on a free tutorial version of the new version which I'll put up for free on my website asap.

BTW thanks for all the screenshots!

lil_misfitss

Post by lil_misfitss » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:16 pm

Okay, I have emailed you and thanks for this opportunity to get the older version. You are welcome for the screen shots! :D

nominix

Post by nominix » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:25 am

Hi Sean,
Is it possible to simply include the old Windows version with the Steam version?

Until the two versions are at feature parity, I think I speak for most owners of the old version that we still prefer playing the old version.

Thank you!

tribal44

Post by tribal44 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:54 am

Yea, i was looking for the "old" version too.