[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - GOTO option on mini map

GOTO option on mini map

Real time World War II combat simulation

GOTO option on mini map

Postby Flipper » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:52 am

Flipper

Postby Andy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:47 am

if there was a fall back order, they would be in dissarray, most of them getting shot. as far as i can see your as well sticking where you are, unless your in a forest or can get your fellas to actually get off their arses during some smoke, which never happens.
________
Last edited by Andy on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andy

Postby Quitch » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:47 pm

I've found that for the most part falling back is ordering your men to their deaths. You're much better off leaving them where they are with their heads down.
Quitch

Postby Andy » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:19 pm

ive been surprised many a time at when i thought i was about to be overrun and have told my men to fall back (not retreat), that they havent moved, and then havent been overrun, stayed there for hours on end until the other lot retreated. then they get up with my old orders get shot to bollocks and die and i lose and i feel stupid and i reload the start of the mission and dont do that ever again :lol:
________
Andy

Return to Firefight