Real time World War II combat simulation
45656 wrote:i am gonna play this forever i am gonna til i am in the hospital and til i am adult i am happy[/code][/b]
can someone tell me some thing
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:07 pm
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
The constant of gravity as used in the Newtonian Formula is 6.673*10^-11 m?/kgs?.
(Now I told you something, not sure whether or not this is of any use to you, though.)
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:42 pm
- Location: Edinburgh! (its le balls)
my underwear is black, and i passed my driving test today
i told you 2 things for the price of one, be happy
Last edited by Andy
on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:36 am
- Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's
Andy wrote:my underwear is black...
LMAO! Too much information
... and i passed my driving test today
Coolness man! Good for yas!
My thanks and best regards to all my former submitters.