Mortars?

Real time World War II combat simulation
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lancerunolfsson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mortars?

Post by lancerunolfsson » Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:13 am

Using the current release of Fire fight. Do the infantry mortars need Line of sight to fire or do the fire indirectly?

Andy Brown
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Andy Brown » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:34 am

They fire indirectly. They will do this automatically at enemy in range or you can select their targets yourself. Personally, I find I get better mileage out of them if I let them choose their own targets.

There is a delay for setting up after they stop moving.

Unfortunately, the only way to have them not fire is to keep them moving or to keep them out-of-range of any enemy.

Cheers,

Andy Brown

Thanks

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:18 am

Thanks Andy.