[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Buglet

Buglet

Real time World War II combat simulation

Buglet

Postby Andy Brown » Fri May 05, 2006 3:13 am

Admittedly, this comes under the category of "Why on earth would anyone do that?" but I did do it so I thought I'd report it 8)

Playing a Campaign. Game Over. I save the game while the Results screen (displaying numbers of dead, wounded, captured etc) is displayed and exit.

(What had happened was I'd been beaten by a tank rush and I wanted to replay the campaign battle using a different anti-tank set-up before moving on to the next battle)

The problem is that, when I re-load the save game, the results screen is no longer displayed and there seems to be no other way of getting the campaign to move along and generate the next battle.

The things that some people get up to :!:

Andy Brown
Andy Brown

Re: Buglet

Postby Dunkirk » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:52 pm

I have just had exactly this problem. In campaign mode, I just finished a battle, and saved the campaign. I closed out the game, and when I came back to continue, I am stuck in the after-action screen, where you can scroll around the map and see all the units/casualties.

I can't make the campaign proceed to the next engagement. Any thoughts?

Ugh. It was my fourth or fifth battle of the campaign, and I was consistently scoring superior/excellent ratings! (Is it my imagination, or do are the American forces particularly effective against Germans??)

I'd hate to think I'll have to restart anew, but, c'est le guerre...
Dunkirk

Re: Buglet

Postby Andy Brown » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:33 pm

Andy Brown

Return to Firefight