Derpy crews

Real time World War II combat simulation

Derpy crews

Postby Top_Secret » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:22 am

I just had one of the dumbest moments in the game named Battlegroup on Flaumont Industrial zone... The Puma you get can be used to spot a Sherman V across the map next to the street, but when you bring infantry to advance on the territory, once one troop gets spotted, it seems that the Puma gets spotted as well, and so gets killed. It gets worse, as the Tiger I (you also get the Panzerkampfwagon IV H, the Panther G and the Jadgpanzer IV) I used to try to snipe the Sherman Tiger's height is taller than the Sherman, and it would seem reasonable that is the Sherman had a shot on the Puma, I'd get a shot on him, but that turned out not to be the case. I drove the Tiger( It didn't spot the Sherman at all) to about point blank range of the Sherman, and asked it to fire numerous times, but it simply fired a HE shell which did nothing. The Sherman V in the middle of this managed to consume all of its APCBC and switched to HE, without effect of course. The tiger crew for some stupid reason didn't get a sight on the Sherman, which was 10 meters IN FRONT OF IT, and then proceeded to back into cover, where it then got shot dead by an AT gun. The tank crews sometimes are so idiotic it makes this game harder than it should be, as the crew would've been at least decently trained, by intellectual German standards.
Top_Secret

Re: Derpy crews

Postby Top_Secret » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:58 am

It also seems that the Churchill Mk VII is afraid of the Jadgpanzer IV/70 even if that thing cannot pen the armor, as I had just witnessed one die to it when it tried to run away from the thing, and ended up exposing its side armor. Moron AI seems even more moronic. Extra: Fun times roasting Nazis with the Crocodile
Top_Secret

Return to Firefight