The Classic Firefight

Real time World War II combat simulation
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Firefightfan889
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Classic Firefight

Post by Firefightfan889 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:09 am

Hey Sean, I downloaded the full version of Firefight for my Ipad and was wondering if i could get the Original version for my windows computer. I couldn't find a single download link/screenshot anywhere, i'm sort of confused by this. Thanks :)

Sean OConnor

Re: The Classic Firefight

Post by Sean OConnor » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:30 am

Sure, send me an email to sean@windowsgames.co.uk and I'll sort it out. At the moment I'm working on getting the iOS version up on the Windows Store. It's on Steam for Windows at the moment but not everyone uses Steam.

Firefightfan889
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Classic Firefight

Post by Firefightfan889 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:40 am

Well, I just recently checked your site and noticed that you could download the full original game for 10$. I payed and installed it. I'm very sorry i asked for a free copy of the game.