[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - A Few Suggestions...

A Few Suggestions...

Lead your people to safety before Atlantis disintegrates

A Few Suggestions...

Postby OrigamiGuy » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:44 pm

"Stupid people exist to give smart people something fun to do." ~Me
"Those who can constantly quote others aren't necessarily well-read. Maybe they simply have no ideas of their own." ~Me
OrigamiGuy

Postby Sean OConnor » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:31 am

Thanks for the suggestions but I do want to keep the rules as similar as possible to the original board game. The rule that swimmers get run over by boats if there is no room to pick them up is really because there just isn't space on the screen to draw swimmers as well as boats and people in them.

I agree that the whirlpool sound is too long. I'll have to get hold of a program that can cut it down in length and fade out towards the end - not just stop suddenly.
Sean OConnor

Postby OrigamiGuy » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:03 pm

Audacity is a great freeware sound utility. You can open up a sound file and view its waveform, then do all the cut, fade, paste, and insert you want. I use it to take the background music from my favorite video games and convert it into CD tracks.

"Stupid people exist to give smart people something fun to do." ~Me
"Those who can constantly quote others aren't necessarily well-read. Maybe they simply have no ideas of their own." ~Me
OrigamiGuy

Return to End Of Atlantis