VIRUS ALERT!!!

Lead your people to safety before Atlantis disintegrates
Virus Hunter

VIRUS ALERT!!!

Post by Virus Hunter » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:03 pm

The End of Atlantis game posted on this site conatins a generic backdoor virus. Do not install the software, and if it's already installed, remove it.

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:40 pm

No it doesn't. You're talking rubbish.

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:28 pm

*Nods*

Yup.

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:23 pm

Agree. He's outvoted 3 to 1 now.
My webcomic:

Steve!

Post by Steve! » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:54 pm

Someone trying to sabotage the games perhaps? I wonder if he's any relation to the guy who posted about wanting a refund for firefight?

On a slightly related note, my virus scanners always going crazy about Master of Magic, a fantastic dos game i've got. It just doesn't recognise the file types! I can't convince it their safe either :roll:

This probably belongs in off topic, but I can't see this thread going anywhere (not like the one on price in Conquest). If I'm wrong I'll edit this post and pretend I never said anything.

And yes, end of atlantis is clean according to my scanner too, so don't believe Virus Hunter

The Truth

Jesus Saves

Post by The Truth » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:29 am

It is true, Sean O'Conner wants you to download his games so he can look at your personal identity and steal it!!! I used the AVG virus scanner and it picked up the virus. As in the words of Louisiana District Attorney and JFK assassination investigator James Garrison, who boldly stated before leaving this world... LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD, THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL!"

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:39 am

Come on, man, it's pretty obvious you are the same person. Give up already and leave.
My webcomic:

The Truth

Post by The Truth » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:30 am

Acually to tell you the truth, I'm not. But still, beware of the End of Atlantis game
Read the OMERGA FILE. Learn the truth

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:49 am

Sean probably knows, I think this forum has IP tracking, The Truth is simply here to stir up trouble on a peaceful forum. Once i'm done with replying to this round of his posts, I'll be ignoring him, I suggest you all follow suit.

qwas

Post by qwas » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:00 am

Legacy, The Truth and Virus Hunter....
Are these the same guys Sean??
Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:19 am

Me? I'm not with him/them. I'm on your side qwas.

Sean OConnor

Re: Jesus Saves

Post by Sean OConnor » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:34 am

The Truth wrote:It is true, Sean O'Conner wants you to download his games so he can look at your personal identity and steal it!!! I used the AVG virus scanner and it picked up the virus. As in the words of Louisiana District Attorney and JFK assassination investigator James Garrison, who boldly stated before leaving this world... LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD, THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL!"

I'm not going to delete this thread as I don't want people to think that there may be any truth in what this person is saying and that I have anything to hide. But I've banned this user for making this and several other offensive posts on these forums.

qwas

Post by qwas » Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:59 am

Legacy wrote:Me? I'm not with him/them. I'm on your side qwas.

Sorry, I misundertsood your post about nodding
Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:45 pm

I was kinda afraid someone would mix up who I was agreeing with. Sean is my personal hero(okay, not quite, but his games own), so I was agreeing with the defenders of his games.

Re: Jesus Saves

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:49 am

Sean O'Connor wrote:
The Truth wrote:It is true, Sean O'Conner wants you to download his games so he can look at your personal identity and steal it!!! I used the AVG virus scanner and it picked up the virus. As in the words of Louisiana District Attorney and JFK assassination investigator James Garrison, who boldly stated before leaving this world... LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD, THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL!"

I'm not going to delete this thread as I don't want people to think that there may be any truth in what this person is saying and that I have anything to hide. But I've banned this user for making this and several other offensive posts on these forums.

Is Virus Hunter the same guy as The Truth? 1 account to say 1 thing... Suspicious the chat is the username, you know...