No Black Tribes

Lead your people to safety before Atlantis disintegrates
The Truth

No Black Tribes

Post by The Truth » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:03 am

Why not have a black tribe. Is it to say that blacks could not be apart of paradise? Are they not good enough? And no Indians or Asians?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Read the OMERGA FILE. Learn the truth

qwas

Post by qwas » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:01 am

Shudddup, this isent one of those games that are "world-wide" like RoN
Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:16 am

Atlantis was most likely a society populated by a group of people similar in ethnicity to the Greeks, Romans, or Minoans. Oh, and it's just a game, turn your screen brightness down if it bothers you that much. This is kind of like calling someone a pervert for saying something that you would only think is perverted if your mind was already in the gutter. It makes me wonder if you yourself may be racist, hence why you think of stuffl ike this and are so concerned with it. Deep down you want to peg the players of this game as racists to justify your own insecurities. Yeah, or maybe you are just really stuck up and take games way to seriously...

DanaeKC

Post by DanaeKC » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:35 am

qwas wrote:Shudddup, this isent one of those games that are "world-wide" like RoN

you've made an ignorant statement.

anyway, it would be nice to have different skins beyond 'ancients' and 'space'... i like looking at the world map of ancients, myself, but i play 'space' much more often. this is now my new favorite game, and i didn't think anything could take the place of slay. i love slay, but end of atlantis really grooves me.

perhaps someone (or several someones) could come up with some different themes in the same way different themes were done for slay? and one or more of those themes could be different races. or genders ;)

i didn't know this was a board game before it was a computer game. it's a great job done.

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:30 am

I'd be very happy to include other people's ideas if they send them to me (and they're of good quality of course!)