I love the new logo

Lead your people to safety before Atlantis disintegrates
Fuzzy Wonky

I love the new logo

Post by Fuzzy Wonky » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:58 pm

Everything's in the title.
-- NEITHER FOR NOR AGAINST (quite the reverse!) --
LIFE'S A TRAP. WE WON'T GET OUT OF IT ALIVE!

Quitch

Post by Quitch » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:15 pm

LOL! Does that dodge the copyright issues then?

Bob Janova

Post by Bob Janova » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:33 pm

I presume this is the arrangement Sean came to with that guy.

Copyright

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:20 pm

Hi Guys,

I too like the 'new' logo Fuzzy Wonky. Shame it has been changed simply to cover up the FACT that this planet game is still a watered-down version of 'Escape from Atlantis', which Sean openly admitted to before he cleaned up his website.

No Quitch, it doesn't dodge the copyright issues. Now that Sean has 'clouded the issue' by 'tweaking the graphics' doesn't alter the fundimental TRUTH that he copied my game in the first place and is still intent on cashing in on my product!

Why doesn't Sean invent his own games, instead of copying RISK, STRATEGO and my game! Maybe it's easier to plagiarise other games. I don't know, I never felt the need!

And no, Bob Janova, we and I haven't come to an arrangement. Sean never sought a Licence to market his version of my game. He has NEVER offered nor requested one. Must have saved himself a few royalties! I doubt Sean asked Hasbro if he could copy RISK and STRATEGO either!

His weekend 'make-over' of my game doesn't amend the economic and moral damage he has inflicted on me. As long as there is a version of my game anywhere in the world or on the web I will fight it.

All manufacterers can approach me for a Licence, like Parker Brothers, Waddingtons and Hasbro and umpteen sub-licenced companies did. If it's good enough for the big boys then it should be good enough for Sean.

Julian
Games Inventor

Quitch

Post by Quitch » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:20 pm

Moral damage? Let's not get retarded here :)