[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Overlapping

Overlapping

Lead your people to safety before Atlantis disintegrates

Overlapping

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:35 am

Why are the kills here overlapping the survivors?

I don't like the new space version of the game! It looks kinda "macho" with the ancient Rome supports on the right and all the space stuff on the left. The monsters still look as if they are swimming, not floating in space. I'm not to big on the "space octopuses" either. I also really loved the boats instead of the spacecraft. Is there any way to change themes? Any? Please tell me there is :? .
Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby Sean OConnor » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:37 am

I'll add a "themes" feature in the next version.
Sean OConnor

Postby Garnier » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:22 pm

FA, I dont think anyone likes the new version. As for my, I got the games before the new version came out so I still have the old one.
Garnier

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:46 pm

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Return to End Of Atlantis