my many awesome ideas and technologys

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...
PlecTron

my many awesome ideas and technologys

Post by PlecTron » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:51 am

ok alll who read this i will be making regular (i hope!) posts on additional technologys and ideas and stuff, you may add anything you want, or comment, or point out flaws. however DO NOT point out flaws if i say that it is an AlterLaw technology or operates in tandem with such technology. AlterLaw simply means was not designed for this timeline. i will explain what a timeline is soon (it has to do with my Splitting Timeline Theory).
also i have an "imaginary ultrahero" called Doomsday Defender. i will be giving that story, and also bits of Defender Technology, mixed in with all the rest. note that MUCH of the technologys started out in my endless Defender story (its endless because its all in my head, and more keeps coming every day!), i will also be talking about the Recruits, who are pulled out of the timelines to help protect alll existence from the true forces of evil, specificallly Doomsday Destroyer and his Dark Recruits. (i have way too many corny names. so sue me.) note that many (on both sides) are taken from books i have read or shows and movies i have watched, or even from games i have played! most obvious example is Sonic (The Hedgehog), who i added some stuff for. more later. its almost 1 am for me and i gotta go to sleep or my mom will scream at me. ill start either in the morning tommorrow or the evening. if not, then ill begin on monday.
Until then,
PlecTron, out :D
WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "Critical System Errror"?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PlecTron

Post by PlecTron » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:13 pm

ok first things first

THE SPLITTING TIMELINE THEORY

the timelines are each unique, no two alike. technically, any possible (or impossble) occurence happens on exactly half of all the timelines. however, MANY will phase out immediately. ok the background. before anything existed, the first, the *Base Prime* timelines were formed out of the nothingness. (ignore god for now, he comes into it in a sec) at that first infinitesimal moment, each timeline was radicallly different, as EACH BASE PRIME encompassed a different set of Laws of Reality. a law of reality dictates how that reality operates, such as wether it relies on science, magic, or both, or neither, or whether black holes exist, or how physics works (if at all), or the number of elements. in other words, they encompassed ALL possibilitys. then in the second infinitesimal moment, *THEY SPLIT INFINTELY*. each split encompassed different possibilitys, no matter HOW improbable (or imPOSSIBLE) they might be. however in the next few instants, the splits which defy their laws of reality "phase out" and no longer have any effect on the timelines. a phased timeline, if it breaks down by paradox, it will not affect any other timeline in the slightest. yes the ONLY way to destroy a timline is to create an existantial paradox of massive proportions (in the Defender storys, such a thing is reffered to as "the Devil's Paradox"). if a Base Prime timeline ever broke, then the shockwave of instability would annihalate all existence! (thats Destroyers goal. if he succedes in meddling enough in the timelines, he can make a base prime destablize enough to form a devils paradox in it without just phasing it out.) the base prime, base, and prime timelines, in that order, are less and less stable. we probably live in a base timeline. stability is gained by matching a timelines Laws of Reality more closely, and by following likelyhoods more. a timeline cannot become more stable. ever. and if it destablizes too much from interference, it will phase out. natural interference, from between timelines, willl usually sort itself out, if it dosent it usally phases out, and if not that it will break the 2 timelines. but thats natural and rarely happens, as Linear Transfer is EXTREMELY hard to do even if its possible in your timeline. most timelines that discover it are already phased out, as its very hard to do. no, thats not Defenders job. his is to protect against Outside Interferince, from outside the timelines. (only Defender and the Recruits, Destroyer and the Dark Recruits, and the "Soul Existence" are outside the timelines) NOW for gods. each timelines laws of Reality dictate its gods, and how they work. so there can be one almighty god, or multiple gods like the egyptian and greek ones, or even no gods. but, in the timelines, ressurection is not unheard of. if your TRULY dead, and you will not be ressurected or called back or anything, you willl go beyond that. (note: most forms of "heaven" involve a "battle of souls at the end of time" as it were, and those ones usaually dont have anyone who passes beyond) beyond the Linear Heavens and Hells, is the "One True God". noone, not even the Soul Existence and Defender, have seen him/her/it. its imposssible to, as if you are going to come back you cant ever go to him. (im using *him* arbitrarily, you know what i mean) the OT God affects things by manipulating the rules, so coincidence is sometimes his working. when he interferes directly, its very obvious, and its called an Act of God. Doomsday Defender is The OT God's champion for the light. there *is* an ultimate evil. in the Defender storys, thats who Destroyer is under the armor. illl explain the Doomsdays next. anyway, that second moment i mentioned, while in every infinitesimal moment, each and every one of the timelines, infinite in number, split infinitely again. and so the timelines encompass all possibilitys. note that this is impossible to disprove, as a timeline can encompass not just universes, but dimensions and parralel realitys. so if u try to travel the timelines, you can very easily just end up traveling between dimensions and realitys in your own timeline. its possible to prove, but only with a functioning method of linear travel. so i doubt it will be proven until we understand the basic nature of OUR universe.
next: Dommsday Defender, in brief

PlecTron

Post by PlecTron » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:09 pm

Doomsday Defender, in brief

there have been multiple defenders, when one falls, another eventually arises. the first defender was the greatest of all, and when he tried to retire, his son Junior took the stand. but in a fit of rage he swore that, even if he had to reach from beyond the grave, he would kill Destroyer. then destroyer killed him. and that oath did its worst and turned him into an evil monster, as well as reversing the darkness of Destroyer, turning him good. and so Defender came back, and eventually defeated his son, freeing his soul from darkness. anyway, im going off the basics. DD (and his counterpart, Destroyer) wears a liquid metal suit of armor, enchanted and blessed by the OT God, absolutely indestructible to any weapon or force save one (actually multiple, but they turn into each other). that weapon is the Doomsday Sword. the Sword can go through any substance, cutting it perfectly. also it is indestructible and immune to magics. for any creature of darkness or dark hearted person, its touch is oblivion. any who trie to weild it who arent Defender or Destroyer, are obliterated by its power. it can do many things, and has a mind of its own. it is the one thing that can peirce the armor of the Doomsdays. at first it was only it, but then there was the Sword of the Ancients, with a gem in the hilt center, that focused the forces of the Sword. then there was the Crystal Blade, whose blade was a crystal of deep, translucent blue that glowed with an inner light. then at last those three combined to form the Crystal Sword, the most powerful of the Swords! its blade was of the Crystal Blade, its hilt, the Doomsday Sword, and in the center of the hilt, the gem from the Sword of the Ancients. then DD passed on to defeat destroyer in his true, Satanic form. at that point, the Crystal Sword was broken. then, later, the One True Wanderer (dont ask) picked up the sword and, using his powers to reforge it, he slew Destroyer forever. not being a Doomsday, he was obliterated. but instead of being blown away, he was sucked into the sword, turning it into the Wandering Sword, the most powerful Sword of all. then the War of Paradox brought back many long gone enemies and allys, including DD, the first. then the next DD was found, and he used a sword called Weildbane, so called because it was "Weilder's Weapon, Weilder's Bane". it drew upon his strength to create blasts so powerful nothing could survive them. then he used it to destroy the Devil's Paradox, using so much power, it broke the sword and destroyed him, as well. then DD allowed Destroyer to deliver to him a fatal blow, up close, and then he shoved the Crystal Sword through Destroyer. locked in a deaths embarce, Destroyer was utterly annihalated, never to trouble the universe again. but defenderwas dying, and in that final moment, he told the Recruits that there are two Defenders, one male, one female, and that they are more powerful than any who came before. thene the broken Weildbane and the Wandering Sword reformed. The Wanderer was ressurected, and then the swords split and formed two different swords. one, dubbed Heartfire, was like a broadsword, with a blade like the Crystal Sword, but of a bloodred hue, with a hilt of rough steel. the other was Soulfire, like heartfire, excpt like a longsword, with a clear blade in which a glowing light pulsed like fire, and the the hilt was of silver so highly polished, it was like a mirror.
and thats where i am now, with the two defenders.

Next: the Triple Elemental Rings Diagram

PlecTron

Post by PlecTron » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:15 am

TRIPLE ELEMENTAL RINGS

ok this is mostly symbolic, representing neither science nor magic nor "celestial" (my word to mean anything to do with the gods, satans, religions, and powers of faith in the timelines, or out of them ie. the One True God) but all at once (note: in Diagram all element symbols are enclosed in circles, also I did it in Gel Pen colors. ALSO, i use a sunburst symbol as a base for many of the diagrams, all it is is a circle with a straight line going out in each primary compass direction [north, west, southeast, etc.])

First Ring, the Elemental Ring, the innermost one: 8 Elements, listed clockwise from 12 o'clock

Good: sunburst with a cross inside (cross is full vertical line and a short horizontal line set halfway up from the middle), slightly darkened pink color (i used a mettallic), representing love, hope, and faith (not heaven)
Air: two down-curved lines meeting in the center, with a third curve in center arching between the other two, looks sort of like those birds in paintings, Light Blue (metallic) in color, representing wind, gas, and sky
Earth: a circle inside a triangle, like a boulder in front of a mountain (look, it's the Triforce :D ), green in color, representing dirt, rock, and strength
Hellfire: a blazing fire, tapering, as a whole, nearer to the tips, except for two licks of flame on each side, making it all look a flame with devil horns (you have to see it, can someone tell me how to put a file on this forum?), coloured metallic maroon on the flame itself, representing lust, pain, and the fires of sin (metaphorically, i am not trying to offend)
Evil: a pentogram, part of which is the enclosing circle, metallic purple, representing darkness, despair, and suffering (NOT death!)
Fire: a fireball, pointing south by southwest (202.5 degrees clockwise), with a 3 pronged tail, the fireball scarlet red, representing rage, heat, and the inner earth (magma)
Water: two wavy lines like ~ these, one atop the other, in a blue metallic colour, representing calm, the sea, and the flowing stream
Justice-Light: i came up with this element very long ago, specifically for the Defender storys, in them it is this white ball of light with 2 small lights spinning around it, when it does its "judgement" it senses the balance of purpose, not of goood and evil, but those who are unbalanced are usually evil, trying to break the rules as usual, so its good anyway, (Note: the arrangement of elements in the first 2 rings are all on purpose, the upper ones are on the side of good, the lower on the side of evil, HOWEVER none of them are exclusively good or bad, ill explain why in a second) its symbol is a sunburst with the diagonals continued inside (an X in a sun)the inside colors are; silver on top, gold on bottom, blue on left, glitter red on right; it represents justice, virtue, and true law (not false law, which includes beurocrats!)

Second Ring, the Essence Ring, between the other two, with 4 elements at the 4 cardinal directions, west, east, north, and south, which is the order i will list them in, ull see why

Tech: a toothed gear, NOT coloured in neon purple, meaning the hole in the center of the gear, and outside of the gear, but not the gear itself, which is white and pristine, like an advanced civilization, It is the power of science and it is fact and order, logic explicit, even if it is more advanced than your own, it is still science ("the science of a sufficiently advanced race is indistinguishable from magic")
Mage: a supernova! its a sunburst with the lines continuing through the circle, then on the outside, add a line in between each of the 8 spokes, the whole thing is light glitter blue, this element is magic, the arcane arts, logic unknown, the power of the mind, of pure will, unpredictable but always reliable, the force that bends the law to the edge of breaking
Life: a 4 line star , like an X on top of a +, coloured in glitter pink, this stands for the beat of the world, birth and renewal, the brightest light of all
Death: an hourglass, with sand, coloured metallic dark blue around the hourglass, not in it, this is the many forms of the Reaper, the corpses breath, the deliverance of souls, the inevitable fate of all that walks the earth

now, they all tilt to good or evil (except Mage, Tech, Water, and Earth, they are nuetral), but they are not exclusively good or evil. for instance when, say, a basilisk is born, thats birth, Life, but that life is the hand of evil (remember that a basilisk is born from a chicken's egg hatched beneath a *toad*! you can imagine what sort of foul things would be needed to do that! and the gaze of the basilisk is fatal!), also, Death is not evil, it just often is related, but death is usually just the delivery of the soul to... whereever we go.

The Third Ring, the Power Ring, the outer one, with 3 elements, 2 up top in the corners, one in center of bottom, they are in big circles to show thier power, now, listed top left, right, bottom

Corona: just a sunburst, glitter orange inside, nothing else, corona can only be described as a large ball of burning light, a star as small as a house, the Doomsdays used to summon these (Destroyer summoned *Dark* Corona Supernovas), often incinerating solid concrete! it is the "Brightly Burning Essence of the Soul"
Omega: coloured dark glitter blue. last letter of the greek alphabet, looks sort of like an upside-down U with _'s at the ends, just look for it on microsoft word, it stands for power, literally, i came up with it after watching an episode of Star Trek: Voyager, with "Omega Particles" which were so powerful that they could permanently destablize subspace. not here. my Omega particles are raw power, so much in fact, that they can power anything for almost eternity, but theres a catch, they are hard to control! they are SO powerful they radiate RAW power, and anything, matter OR energy, that touches it, is "erased" in a process called "erasure" in which that pure power literally every single bond to the point of reducing the matter or energy to nothingness! an Omega Laser Cannon can cut a hole straight through a planet!!! but it isnt instantaneous, but its fast enough to kill a person instantly! however, there is a thing called an Omega Being, made of omega particles (note: these "Beings" also can occur with Corona, and do a LOT, as every time the Doomsdays do Corona Supernovas at the same time, and the collision of dark and light corona blasts creates a Corona Being, very short lived, made of Grey Corona (neither dark, which is black, nor light, which is flaming red), they are extremley unpredictable), and these Omega Beings have thoughts and emotions, VERY strong and turbulent emotions, and a limited understanding of the universe in which it has just been born. some Omega Beings survive the hunt that follows thier creation (even Destroyer want to destroy the universe *himself*, and not anyone else will he allow to attempt it, while Defender will do it to prevent unnecessary turmoil in the timeline, as they are very very destructive), and wander the universe, looking for answers to existence. none ever find it. except one. he is a Recruit (of Defender's) now, or half of one. he/she's called the Omegakira. ill tell thier story in the next post. 'kira is going to be explained next! also Omega is considered the "Power Hungry Servant of the Mind"
Akira: HERE IT IS! i named this after i saw the anime movie "Akira", at the end there is this big huge ball of light, sucking in the altered kids, a force summoned by Akira, the first and most powerful of them all. now dead. but when the guy went haywire, her remains reformed, to save the world, and in that ball of light, large chunks of cement were ripped out of the ground and slowly rose into the air, breaking apart into debris that was pulled into the center. thats what my Akira Energy does, its beyond all else, and it is both good and evil. the symbol is a sunburst with the inside the Yin-Yang symbol, in gold and silver instead of black and white. Akirian Crystal (think the Crystal Sword, its blade was [extremely old and enchanted and blessed] Akirian Crystal, at least in the form of the Crystal Blade component) can be used to hide extra-Linear powers and abilitys, tin order to go undercover to find a Dark Recruit, and it has other uses, but it mostly absorbs Linear Power. if someone is an "akira" that means that they can summon akira energy to utterly obliterate the enemy, the evil ones use Darkira, the other half of akirian energy. depending on thier specialty, they are different 'kiras. Omegakira is an Omega Being, Pokekira is from the pokemon universe and is part pokemon (one of my best, and FAVOURITE charachters, ill talk about his story after Omegakira's) they usually focus thier will through a shout as they stretch their arms, expanding the ball of energy with it, and that shout goes, Aaaaaa-Kiiiiiiiiiiii-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (release, 2 seconds later, BO-o-o-o-o-o-OM [rolling boom] as the akira energy is released in a masssive explosion of light) in the case of the evil guys its Darrrrrrrrrrrrrr-Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, same thing. they can do some other things with it, including form it into a beam, a shockwave, a forcewave (directional shockwave) or a blast (explodes in thier hands). and one more thing. at the brink of doom, they can perform their Final Akira, they go FIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-NAAAAAAAAAAAAAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!, as they channel thier mind, body and soul into the blast, leaving, if you watch their ghostly shade to push the ball at the enemy and, just before impact, u would see the shade jump into the ball of energy too. and then you would be utterly obliterated a thousand times over by the blast, because if you can see the shade, your WAY too close!

LASTLY, in the center of it all, we have Existence, whose symbol is infinity, in a circle, with a vertical line going straight down through the center, and on the sides line goint to the circles edge, it looks like a + in an O with the infinity symbol pasted over the center. as for the element, its obvious. 'Nuff said.

i just spent 5 hours typing this, i hape i didnt do it in vain, to never be read. I AM DONE GIVING BACKGROUND NOW ON TO THE RANDOM STUFF, THE REAL REASON FOR THIS THREAD, SO I CAN POST MY IDEAS, SO PEOPLE CAN LEARN THEM, AND MY IMAGINATION!!!!!!!

sid6.7

Post by sid6.7 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:32 pm

OI !

im gonna have to read this a few time before i get it....to MUCH INFO! argh!

follow your writing dreams though.... :)
if you run..you'll only die tired

PlecTron

Post by PlecTron » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:50 am

k! if u look at it carefully ull find its actually pretty simple.

heres an actual technology!

Tech Type: Gun
Reality: 1 peice of tech unknown/possibly impossible (this is how close to reality it is)
Name: The EGANA (Enhancing Gravitic Attraction Nuetron Accelerator)
Desription: what that means, is that its a compact particle accelerator firing a nuetron. at the barrels end is a Gravitic Attraction Enhancer* (*=impossible/unknown if possibile component). The GAE causes the nuetron to react to other mass as if it was a pea to a bowling ball on a matress (if u know about the "space as fabric" viewpoint this is easier to follow), but does not cause other mass to do the same. (as in it is pulled to other mass but other mass is not pulled to it) anyway this results in that as soon as the nuetron gets near a heavy atom (like those of the body), it falls into an accelerating spiral towards that atom. its already moving at incredible speeds, so it finally smashes straight into the atoms nucleus! what happens? SMASH! the nucleus SPLITS COMPLETELY! in other words, BOOOOOOOM! a mono-atomic nuclear BOMB! its monoatomic, and not with Uranium or Dueterium, so only that one atom splits, and it doesnt chain react like a nuke! in other words, SPLATTER!!!!!!!! no more target of any kind!

PlecTron

Post by PlecTron » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:22 am

okay THIS one is an actually *old* technology, if u can call it that...

Tech Type: Modern Gun
Reality: here and now, in this timeline!
Name: nicknamed "The Thundercracker", its official name will never be remembered, 'cuz the officials will be too busy running away!
Description: basically, its nothing more than a Shotgun. umm, scratch that, a triple-barreled, belt-fed, pump-action shotgun.... firing HE Shells!!!!!
what that means is, awesome fire rate (for a shotgun), lots of shots before reloading, and damage is... well.... far away=take out a sandbag wall in a few shots, medium range=blow the enemy to bits, while CLOSE RANGE = GIANT HOLE IN TANK ARMOR!!!!!!!

PlecTron

Post by PlecTron » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:25 am

oh note if u want to add in ur idea thats FINE with me, just follow this form:

Technology Type:
Reality, and/or Feasability:
Name:
Description:

thats it. save ur charachters for later, after i figure out a form for them!