Customer Service forum?

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...
Newsparta

Customer Service forum?

Post by Newsparta » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:29 am

Does anyone else think that it would be a good idea for a separate forum simply for customer service? Seems to me like it would be an easier way to get problems resolved in a central area and wouldn't clog up the game forums if there was a question pertaining to that.

TheKangaroo

Post by TheKangaroo » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:20 pm

I've never thought of it, but I think it's a good idea. Most customer service related topics are about technical (or other) difficulties in payment or delivery and thus have little connection the particular game bought. It also would make it a lot easier and quicker for Sean to become aware of problem cases, if he didn't have to scan through all the forums first. An announcement concerning the procedures (write an E-Mail to Sean, what should it say in it, etc.) could be put into place, too.

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:54 am

I see what you're thinking but it's best just to send me an email if there's a problem. I don't always have time to keep up to date with what's being said on these forums (they're more for people to chat to each other rather than directly to me!) so you'd get a quicker response via email.

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Well, when there are technical issues, which would fall under "support," we regular users can often assist. These forums aren't so busy that we can't afford a few cries for help mixed in with the gameplay-specific chatter.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!

Newsparta

Post by Newsparta » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:42 am

Yes i believe it would be easier, even if Sean doesnt check the forum regularly it could still be an easy place for helpful people to add their input to help someone solve a problem, and my problem right now is that i cant even get an e-mail through to Sean so a customer service forum would be a place he could simply skim through and keep up to date on problems and help people with out having to really go in depth to find what people are having problems with ect...

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Newsparta wrote:Yes i believe it would be easier, even if Sean doesnt check the forum regularly it could still be an easy place for helpful people to add their input to help someone solve a problem, and my problem right now is that i cant even get an e-mail through to Sean so a customer service forum would be a place he could simply skim through and keep up to date on problems and help people with out having to really go in depth to find what people are having problems with ect...

This forum currently does that well.

Like I said, we don't have so much activity that posts are being lost in the confusion.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!