Unable to download paid-for games ...

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...
Kiwi

Unable to download paid-for games ...

Post by Kiwi » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:09 am

Gidday Sean

Sent you a message the other day and tried to send you again today - but both got bounced as being blocked !!!

What is happening ?

I bought all your games the other day via paypal, but had no end of trouble trying to download them and enventually ran out of tries.

Can you please reset my usage count so I can try again.

Would be helpful too if you could say how many MB to download.

Cheers, Rodney

the space predator

Re: Unable to download paid-for games ...

Post by the space predator » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Kiwi wrote:Gidday Sean

Sent you a message the other day and tried to send you again today - but both got bounced as being blocked !!!

you have send him an e-mail? If you have not, do it.
If you have already do it, be patient. Sean don't use 100% of is time to help us.
I need to write something, so i create that signature.

Kiwi

Post by Kiwi » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Gidday Sean

Having a lot of problems downloading your full games ... well, 4 problems so far and appear to have exhausted download allowance.

Also have been unable to e-mail you ... tried five different versions of this e-mail ... keeps being rejected as 'spam or virus or blocked' !!!

File got to max of 2.41 mb before failing.

Can you tell me how big the file is and also if you can reset the download counter.

The internet link here can be a bit iffy at times. Was having no trouble doing other downloads just before !!!

Would be most grateful and sorry to be a pain.

Looking forward to playing Slay and Conquest with the extra islands / maps etc.

Regards, Rodney

TheKangaroo

Post by TheKangaroo » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:58 pm

G'day,

My downloaded file of the whole pack for Windows is 12.9MB; it might be slightly off due to updates in the meantime, but that's the general area. Sean can't technically reset that counter, because it belongs to the company that takes care of the billing (and seems to mess up every once in a while it seems), but he'll certainly make sure you'll get your games.

It's a bit odd that you can't reach him via e-mail, but he does check the forums every now and then. I know how painful that is, but I'd suggest to wait a few days ('family holidays' like Easter going on right now usually don't help the response time) and - if you haven't heard something - report back here, so one of us guys will send him an e-mail pointing him right here to make sure.