Love the games, Wife won't let me buy them

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...
FlipperSkipper

Love the games, Wife won't let me buy them

Post by FlipperSkipper » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:47 am

Great job, I'm saving up my pennies though.
I know this has been asked before, can you get more than 1 copy i.e for PC and 1 for the laptop?

Also, I am now trying to learn some very basic programming with VBA for Excel, I love darts, so I am trying to develope a Cricket program, I got a good grasp on the userform and scoring and the nnnuts and bolts, I don't have an idea on how to develope any sort of AI though.

If anyone would like to assist, I would be most appreciative., if not I would completely understand.

In slay I find it utterly impossible to win the demo maps with them on very clever, can't win on clever on map 2. Do I suck? or is the game inherently impossible to win if the comp doesn't screw up?

How is the AI for these games? do they try to eliminate me as a priority or does it just jockey for best position amongst all players? (make sense?)

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:35 pm

What do you mean by "get more than one copy"? You could just copy the install file to a different computer and then install on that as well.
My webcomic:

sharon

Post by sharon » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:38 pm

When you have played several times you will find you will be able to beet the maps on demo quite easly when set on very clever :)

You will be able to copy the installer to your laptop and install on that also but you will also need to licences if you wish to play over a lan (thats if there networked)
will my pc ever be fast enough?

BoxZone_Author

Post by BoxZone_Author » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:36 pm

All the games are only $40 and your wife won't let you buy them?
:!: