[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Critical Mass

Critical Mass

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...

Critical Mass

Postby Mainak » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Is the Critical Mass forum dead? Because I seem to be the only one posting there nowadays. Also, there have been no new updates. Does anyone have an idea about what's going on?
Mainak

Re: Critical Mass

Postby Sean OConnor » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Sorry there's not much going on with Critical Mass lately. For the past few years I've been almost exclusively doing iOS games simply because there's more money to be made there. I am planning to return to Windows this year though as I'd like to get all of my games on the Windows AppStore. I'll refresh all of the games while doing that and add new features that have been added to the iOS ports too. I'll port over the new games like Snowballs, Tribes, Wizard and Bewilderword too.
Sean OConnor

Postby Mainak » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:07 am

Well...?
Mainak

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:17 am

I did get back into Windows programming and I've ported the new versions of Firefight, Slay and Conquest (so far) back from iOS. Firefight and Slay are both now on Steam:

Firefight:

Slay:

Conquest is still waiting for approval. I'd like to get them on the Windows Store (and Mac Store) too but when I looked into it it didn't look trivial to do. I'll need to buy a new Windows 10 laptop too, but I'm planning on that soon.

My problem is I've got about 15 different games and between them they run on Windows, iOS and Android so as a one-man outfit it's really hard for me to find time to work on individual games so progress can be really slow sometimes. Sorry!
Sean OConnor

Postby Mainak » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:08 pm

Ah, I understand now. :D
Mainak

Return to Off Topic