[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - |~| Artwork |~|

|~| Artwork |~|

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...

|~| Artwork |~|

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:56 pm

Anyone here love to draw? How about making computer graphics? Icons maybe? Here is a place to display your talent, get ratings, and compare work.
Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby TheKangaroo » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:01 am

I like to make pictures with MS Paint. But believe me: you don't want to see them...
TheKangaroo

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:53 am

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby TheKangaroo » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:25 pm

Ok, I just figured sometime people have to start laughing at me on this forum, too, so this might be a great opportunity for all of you doing that.
Just a few samples...

Now and then I also tried some human beings... I promise I won't again.

[/url]
TheKangaroo

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:30 pm

I can't believe you did some of those in paint :o ! That's sweet :twisted: ! How long do you usually spend making stuff :roll: ? My little "pixel" (as most women call it... I'm not sure I like that though. Heh heh.) garbage takes me about thirty minutes to a whole hour to complete. I like to do my best :wink: . Even then, they can come out to a real waste of time and effort :x . Besides that, it isn't even a scene or anything... just a few random objects. Though I'm happy I still try... even though I suck :P .

P.S. I appreciate your efforts very much! Thanks for posting :D . Oh, and the people were great! It looked like something out of a comic strip.
Last edited by Fighter_Ace on Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fighter_Ace

My avatar

Postby Kyzia » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:46 pm

This is an avatar I made for myself - it's meant to be a Land Rover...

It didn't turn out as well as I'd like, but I never got around to redoing it.

Kyzia

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:49 pm

Wow! That is excellent! Real animation, too! Not just some effect applied to an image 8) . That would have taken me years to make :P !
Fighter_Ace

drawings

Postby sid6.7 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:46 pm

would any of you want to give a shot a a couple drawings ea
for my RPG site?

www.cruzan.info/kramxel for examples of other contributions
and the theme...

i'm a horrible artist..i do maps okay and buildings,
but anything else i suck...

if you do let me know i'll send you some sketches to work off of?
1st up are about 8 trees and 2 types of firearms "matchlocks"
i have sketches of the idea...you can go from there? later
would be about 4-5 kinds of animals and 10 or so humanoid/
humans......

you'll get your credits posted and you can be un-offical or offical
crew members of the site...
sid6.7

Re: My avatar

Postby sid6.7 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:53 pm

sid6.7

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:24 pm

sid6.7, did you draw the "race" charecters on your site? I can't draw that good if thats what your talking about :lol: . Not yet anyway :twisted: .

-EDIT-

Ok, here is somthing that I've worked on for about two hours today. Ah, another piece of... um... art. Only MS paint was used to create it. I must just be really dumb or flat out persistent :P !

P.S. In case you are confused what it is because it is so bad... it's supposed to be a flamethrower :roll: .
Fighter_Ace

Postby s i d 6 . 7 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:24 am

s i d 6 . 7

Postby Fighter_Ace » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:11 pm

Ok, here is my latest art update:

And yes... I'd love to see your sketches! Weaponry is what I'm good at. My email is "fighter_ace_bomb@yahoo.com". Once again, I do all my work in MS paint. If these are acceptable samples for you, I'll look into trying to replicate your sketch into computer graphics. I'll do my current best :D . If I think that I can't seem to be able to do a good enough job after I've seen your sketches, I'll let you know.

P.S. Each image takes about an hour to make. So please remember that these thing aren't to be mistaken for something really easy to draw.
Fighter_Ace

art

Postby sid6.7 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:30 pm

sid6.7

Postby Fighter_Ace » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:07 am

Fighter_Ace

artwork

Postby s i d 6.7 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:31 am

s i d 6.7

Next

Return to Off Topic