[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - |~| Artwork |~|

|~| Artwork |~|

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:40 pm

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby Old Man Johnson » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:57 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:13 am

You're really inspirational, you know? I love how confident you are about it paying off and how you just accept it. Wish I could say the same :( . I suppose one of my main downfalls is getting all my work done on time. Lol! I work so much better at the library. Once I get home and lay eyes on the computer, it takes alot to get me to stay away from it. I practically have to kick myself to keep focused. Ahhh... the joys of taking summer courses. :mrgreen:
Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby Old Man Johnson » Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:22 am

Lol yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I finish all my homework in between classes or else not at all..
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby sid6.7 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:58 am

i added kangaroos newer snapshot of my RPG planet here:

thanks kangaroo!
sid6.7

Postby Old Man Johnson » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:58 am

DBZ fanart; this is a pretty popular image (I used a reference):

Another chapter cover:

Random comic pages:

Main character in color:

Some sketches I did while on vacation in Mexico:

A test with a new painting style:

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Old Man Johnson » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:06 am

More practice with my new painterly style:

Main character of my comic:

Random moogle (design based off of FFTA):

More moogles, based also off of World of Warcraft class designs:

Warlock:

Rogue:

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Old Man Johnson » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:32 am

Luls beach rabbit:

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:37 pm

Fighter_Ace

Postby Old Man Johnson » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:37 am

Ahh, I've taken one figure drawing class so far, working on another. The Photoshop stuff and most of the style is all self-taught. I'm glad you like it XD

Anyway, I guess that's my cue to dump some more on you guys, I guess.

Attempting to fake traditional media:

A different style:

Dragon:

Latest style:
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby TheKangaroo » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:54 am

Well, I'm around again these days, hope a few of you are still around, too. And you know I can't just leave the entire thead to Mr. Johnson, even though your work is amazing.
Anyway I threatened to keep working on it a bit and obviously it's just a bit, but I'd like to share it anyway.
For those who don't want to look for the previous version or don't quite spot the small difference: I somewhat corrected the terminator line (I think I did, maybe it's even worse, I let you judge), added beaches, which took the most time figuring out a pleasant colour and also added few simple light reflections from the ocean.

Oh, I nearly forgot, I also made my very own Critical Mass Fanart. Not really that good, but in my own defence I claim actually having dropped the project after a week or so.

TheKangaroo

Postby sid6.7 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:56 am

COOL kangaroo thanks for another shot of my world!!!!!
sid6.7

Postby Old Man Johnson » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:51 am

What can I say, it's late at night and I'm boreddd...
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby TheKangaroo » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:13 pm

I was just browsing through my old Imageshack account and ran into this. I thought I could revive this thread a little and pose the question whether anyone else has done anything recently (recently lol, this must have been from last year or so):
It shows a Finnish Fiat G.50 in combat with a Soviet Polikarpov I-16 and a Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-3 (in the background). Inspired by a sortie of mine in the 'IL-2 Sturmovik' flight simulator, from which I decided to keep the historically inaccurate Finnish roundels (actually the Finnish Air Force used a blue swastika from its foundation in 1918 until 1945).
TheKangaroo

Postby the space predator » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:49 pm

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic