One man army... like sean!

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...
Fighter_Ace
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

One man army... like sean!

Post by Fighter_Ace » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:45 am

Anyone ever heard of the game "Soldat"? It is a totally amazing 2D combat game. I almost pass out at the thought of ONE MAN making the entire game :shock: ! It is such a feat that it should go into history! (Lol! A little carried away. Heh heh!) I find it very hard to believe but it is true! It makes me soooooo envious! I wanna program enormously after playing the game each time! There are so many complex features that the game has! Even a dedicated server that he made to go along with it! Also included are massive amounts of high-quality graphics that he made! Not to mention the ability to MOD stuff and make BOTS and such. One man... *panting* one maaaannnnnn! Too amazing!

Know of any other "one-man" made games that ya totally love? Please... do tell![/url]
My thanks and best regards to all my former submitters.

qwas

Post by qwas » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:48 am

Just 2 things I'd like to mention. The first is Sean doesn't do graphics (DOESNT MATTER SEAN RULES THE WORLD)

and my second one. A one man army that walks with Palm like Sean.
A pre-runner of Sean if you ask me. More work put into it then Sean cause it's more detailed but Sean is better.
http://www.waltsgames.com/index.php
Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2

Quitch

Post by Quitch » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:51 pm

Looks like real-time worms (the first post). Can you give any details? Looks fun.

Fighter_Ace
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Post by Fighter_Ace » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:46 am

Quitch wrote:Looks like real-time worms (the first post). Can you give any details? Looks fun.
It is kinda like Liero... if you have ever played the game, you'll know what I'm talking about. It is a 2D scrolling shooter. BUT once you play the game, you may wonder if it even fits that category :P ! Lol! It is an awesome game if ya love shooters and loads of military arsenal!

Thegreatnick

Post by Thegreatnick » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:35 pm

www.soldat.pl is the address.

It's an incredibly awesome game to say the least. It's well worth paying for (Seeing as it's about ?3, which is nothing) and it's an amazing time waster. If you like counter-strike or battlefield, this is probably the game for you.
Thegreatnick is here!
Lesser Nicks beware.

Fighter_Ace

Post by Fighter_Ace » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:09 am

Thegreatnick wrote:www.soldat.pl is the address.

It's an incredibly awesome game to say the least. It's well worth paying for (Seeing as it's about ?3, which is nothing) and it's an amazing time waster. If you like counter-strike or battlefield, this is probably the game for you.
So you played it, too? Sweet! Man, I just played it last week with my bro over a LAN connection and all I can say is, you haven't fully experienced the game until you've played........ MULTIPLAYER :twisted: !!! It is so totally wicked (If you'll excuse the expression)! He totally scorched my @$$ with that Berret cannon... and he, might I add, is younger than me :shock: ! If you don't mind a little blood, you GOTTA try this game! Oh, and don't go blaming me if ya get addicted :lol: .