First to post

Anything to do with programming games...
Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:41 pm

The Truth, that's the first thing you've ever said that makes me not want to ban you the heck off the forums (unfortunately, I can't). Pretty funny this time, though.
My webcomic:

Fighter_Ace
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Post by Fighter_Ace » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:29 pm

Old Man Johnson wrote:The Truth, that's the first thing you've ever said that makes me not want to ban you the heck off the forums (unfortunately, I can't). Pretty funny this time, though.

Haha! He's probably some guy that just want to stir up some confusion for his own entertainment. Anyway, I've decided to take up programming. Seeing most of you guys around here being computer geniuses makes me want to take up the hobby. And thanks for the recommendation of div-++, OrigamiGuy, it is comming in handy. And Legacy, when you said Civ 3 you did mean Civilization III right? Because I remember getting that game and maybe playing it for like, what, two or three days and I have had Sean's games for around a year and still I love them! I can totally see what you mean :? ! Sean's game just don't get boring! I also want to say to Sean thank you for adding a multiplayer feature so me and my brother can play at the same time on the same computer. I find it really hard to get games like that for some reason.

P.S. Johnson, you seem to have a hand for graphics... nicely done!
My thanks and best regards to all my former submitters.

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:17 pm

You mean my banners and things?
My webcomic:

Fighter_Ace
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Post by Fighter_Ace » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:31 pm

Old Man Johnson wrote:You mean my banners and things?

Yeah! Where did ya learn? Or did you just get that good on your own 8) ? Pretty impressive graphics work :wink: !
My thanks and best regards to all my former submitters.

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:28 pm

I have Photoshop CS2; once you have that, read some tutorials online, download/make a few brushes, and practice a little, it's not that hard. It takes a while to get where you're going but once you're there it's a (relative) breeze.
My webcomic: