[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Game Creation & Sharing

Game Creation & Sharing

Anything to do with programming games...

Postby Bob Janova » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:27 pm

C# is the main language for .Net development. Syntactically it is similar to C or Java (lots of curly brackets and words like new and int). The main difference from C++ is that, like Java, there are no pointers and things are garbage-collected for you.

[edit: tags went wrong]
Last edited by Bob Janova on Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Janova

Postby n-drx » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:34 pm

n-drx

Postby n-drx » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:40 pm

n-drx

Postby Bob Janova » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:03 am

Bob Janova

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:09 am

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby Bob Janova » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:30 pm

Bob Janova

Postby n-drx » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:22 pm

n-drx

Postby Denmon0728 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:52 am

I guess that i could share to you guys what iam working on. its a modification for
Command & conquer: Tiberian sun. The name and story is still a secret but i have released some screens of it.
This is from a newspost at savagewar that i posted quite some time ago.

Well both chriz and me have been very busy with coding and voxeling latley. Well Chriz stood for the voxeling and i did the coding, anyway, i decided to show you some of the latest work from chriz.
Heres one of the shots showing a standard GDI platoon securing the crashed Kodiak.

More screenshots can be found and

-The secret project staff

Iam in lead of the mod and so i have the most tasks there too... Iam the
Shp artist
Coder
Misc graphics
Mapper

In other words, i made the map, the infantry, the logo and then i coded it. The voxels(3D rendered vehicles) was made by Chriz

lol, iam a busy man for almost 16 aint i :P
Denmon0728

Postby cptrootbeer » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:08 am

I want to join in! :D
I have two games I'm proud of, even though I don't work on games much anymore.

Both are available at

The most recent is Number Jump. A fairly basic strategy game. I just wanted to try something with VB.Net.

An older game which I haven't done anything with in years is called The Exterminator. It's a little shooter game. (almost arcade like)
cptrootbeer

Postby sid6.7 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:26 pm

sid6.7

Postby cptrootbeer » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:56 pm

I'm sorry if I'm spamming the board, but I'm also really proud of my newest game:

Button Blip

It's a single player puzzle game.
Just like before, it's available at
cptrootbeer

Postby sid6.7 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:47 am

thats what this thread is for spam away!
sid6.7

Postby Hoj » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:02 pm

I must admit GM's a good creation tool. I've seen some very profesional pieces of work created in that, but I hate the loading bars >=[ cool little game, mate :D
Hoj

Previous

Return to Programming