Crash

A card game full of devious twists and turns
Adaman

Crash

Post by Adaman » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:29 pm

My father noticed this crash:
On Sunday I started a game, but realized I was too tired to play and shut it down. On Monday I tried to play another game, but it just tried to resume the old one instead. Unfortunately, it didn't resume it correctly.

When I start, the game forces me to bid, even though it's not my turn (see screenshot nigglecrash1). Then, after a round of bidding, the game gets trapped on a popup (see nigglecrash2). The popup doesn't go away no matter what you do to it (ie. clicking 'OK', clicking on the exit 'X', or trying to [ALT][TAB] past it.)

I was able to get past this by deleting the save game file and starting a new game entirely.

I will email you the screenshots Sean. I realize not many people still play this game but in our house it is the favourite after Slay, so thank you for dealing with those pesky bugs.

PS How do I include screenshots from my PC? The only option here seems to be those with an online presence already.

[/img]

sid6.7

Post by sid6.7 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:05 am

you'll probably have to use image shack and then post the link here for any images...there are no attachements image or file wise here...
if you run..you'll only die tired