[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Crash

Crash

A card game full of devious twists and turns

Crash

Postby Adaman » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:29 pm

My father noticed this crash:
On Sunday I started a game, but realized I was too tired to play and shut it down. On Monday I tried to play another game, but it just tried to resume the old one instead. Unfortunately, it didn't resume it correctly.

When I start, the game forces me to bid, even though it's not my turn (see screenshot nigglecrash1). Then, after a round of bidding, the game gets trapped on a popup (see nigglecrash2). The popup doesn't go away no matter what you do to it (ie. clicking 'OK', clicking on the exit 'X', or trying to [ALT][TAB] past it.)

I was able to get past this by deleting the save game file and starting a new game entirely.

I will email you the screenshots Sean. I realize not many people still play this game but in our house it is the favourite after Slay, so thank you for dealing with those pesky bugs.

PS How do I include screenshots from my PC? The only option here seems to be those with an online presence already.

[/img]
Adaman

Postby sid6.7 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:05 am

sid6.7

Return to Niggle