[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Capture The Flag Wish List

Capture The Flag Wish List

Capture your opponent's flag before he gets yours

Capture The Flag Wish List

Postby statto » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:52 am

statto

Postby the space predator » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:12 am

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby poolrabbit » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 pm

poolrabbit

Postby Sean OConnor » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:06 am

The reason I don't let the men duck (or crawl) is that I just don't have the graphics for that! All the men graphics come from this excellent site:

http://reinerstileset.4players.de/humansE.html

Graphics are not my strong point so I just use what I can get hold of.
Sean OConnor

Postby the space predator » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:06 pm

but if somebody create the graphic for ou?
the space predator

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:26 pm

If I had the graphics it wouldn't take too much work for me to add extra features on. But don't underestimate how tricky it is to do those sorts of 3Dish graphics. For a crawling man you'd need to do them in 8 different directions and have maybe 8 frames of animation for each direction. Reiner Prokein used a modelling program to create those images so you'd need to be experienced in using something like that.
Sean OConnor

Postby the space predator » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:54 pm

forget it, too hard for me. Graphic is not my speciality, and 8x8x2 (for the two team) is too much for me.
the space predator

Return to Capture The Flag