Turtle

Conquer the island

Turtle

Postby Bradyj23 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:55 am

I was able to finally win this level. I have some hints to help you get going. You start with 3 bases. NW, SE, and East. The NW base I just played with. Don't think it really matters what you do here. I did get a spearman and took over the corner as much as I could before being killed by a knight midway through. The SE base I started and built that until I could get a spearman and combine it with the east base. The east base I think is key. You need to do it just right to get extra money. What worked for me was in the first 3 turns to go north, south, then back north. This got me a spearman quickest and then worked south to meet the other base. There will be a knight that will threaten you right when you join the 2. If you leave it alone it will work its way up one of the inner fingers which will allow you to cut him off and kill him. Then work your way around the bottom. I had full victory in 30 turns. No surrender. But think I could've done it in a few less. Good luck.
Bradyj23

Re: Turtle

Postby rhaining » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:38 am

Just wanted to say thanks for the tips! I tried this 2 more times but couldn't replicate yet. I'm actually planning on tackling a different hard map next, but then Turtle will probably be next after that.
rhaining

Return to Slay