spy mode

Conquer the island
tonjeursen

spy mode

Post by tonjeursen » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:14 pm

Is it possible to include a spy mode so that I can see in one other territory how many land, men, salary and savings there are?
It would help to find out which territory to attack first.
It would cost me some salary to pay for the spy of course.

RobHoitt

Hey Sean, I would concur...

Post by RobHoitt » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:41 pm

Having a Spy/Diplomat option would make the game more interesting in that you could establish treaties and or get intelligence on the other player such as what they are worth...

Players could establish relations with players and possibly use this to decrease the chances of being attacked. (Although anyone can attack anyone else at any time.) :twisted:

The Spy/Diplomat would have some kind of "saving throw" type of score to determine if the spy was successful or not.

A spy/diplomat would be expensive, at least as much as a level three character.

-Rob

Empty Hat

Post by Empty Hat » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:09 am

play human on human, full of backstabbing goddness and misdirection

Germany_Fan

Post by Germany_Fan » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:49 pm

RobHoitt wrote:Having a Spy/Diplomat option would make the game more interesting in that you could establish treaties and or get intelligence on the other player such as what they are worth...

Players could establish relations with players and possibly use this to decrease the chances of being attacked. (Although anyone can attack anyone else at any time.) :twisted:

The Spy/Diplomat would have some kind of "saving throw" type of score to determine if the spy was successful or not.

A spy/diplomat would be expensive, at least as much as a level three character.

-Rob

Yeah, and you could have an Anti Spy unit who kills Spies :twisted: but they can only be used once. :( They would cost as much as a L3 Character. Sprite: a guard dog. :twisted:
I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. Albert Einstein, on the nuclear bomb.