[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Automatic win!

Automatic win!

Conquer the island

Automatic win!

Postby Trppmdm » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Hello, Sean!
I wanted to tell you that this game is the most fun of all others(I still like others) and i've found a problem:
If you press on your places and press Ctrl+a(or with the mouse go to move-auto move) and do it from the start of the game to the end, you always win!
And don't forget, press one of your soldiers or territories or you can't do that for some reason.
This is fun but get's boring like a cheat-you play with the game and suddenly it get's boring.
BTW it was tested on level 1, maximum number of AI and all AI were stupid difficulty level.
Trppmdm

Postby Legacy » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:50 pm

If I had to venture a guess, I'd have to say that when you autoplay, it's probably a higher tier AI than the stupid AI's, so it has an advantage in that respect. I don't think there's a bug here.

My suggestion would be to not use the autoplay feature, as you will nearly always be more efficient than it is once you've got a decent grasp of the gameplay.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Return to Slay