[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - How do I register?

How do I register?

Conquer the island

How do I register?

Postby xanrath » Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:22 am

I downloaded the game and liked the trial islands and the game in general so I hit the register button and it took me to the web site where I payed for the register key and got the licence number and order ID number.

So far so good.

Now I can't find where to put in the licence number to disable the 'please order' spam. I've tried every button I can find and it always takes me back to the order web page.

Any suggestions?

I send an email to Sean but I figured I'd post here in case he's on vacation or I sent it wrong. (Fan base usualy has a host of good info)
________
Last edited by xanrath on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xanrath

Postby Legacy » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:00 pm

You should get a full version installer when you buy it, I know I did with the all windows games pack.
Legacy

Postby Sean OConnor » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:02 pm

It's because you used a fake email address in your order form to make the order go through (RegNow.com isn't very keen on Hotmail addresses) so the details to download the full version bounced. I've sent you an email since to give you a link to get the full version.
Sean OConnor

Postby xanrath » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:36 pm

Thanks for the prompt reply. I got the email and it worked great. I even tried out the editor and got some very intresting results.

Great game.
________
Last edited by xanrath on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xanrath

Same Problem

Postby NomadIIIM » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:13 am

NomadIIIM

Re: Same Problem

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:37 am

Sean OConnor

Whats next?

Postby NomadIIIM » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:04 am

NomadIIIM

What now?

Postby NomadIIIM » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:52 am

NomadIIIM

Postby Sean OConnor » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:02 am

Sean OConnor

Postby embrglo66 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:21 am

I have downloaded the entire package of games. The desktop versions have full function, but the Pocket PC is still in the demo mode for the 3 games. I can't seem to find out how to regester them and get full function. I'm probably mising something really obvious. I email Sean a few days ago, but I thought I'd try here too.
Help.
embrglo66

Postby Sean OConnor » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:02 am

Sean OConnor

Postby embrglo66 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:29 pm

embrglo66

Return to Slay