this game is racist

Conquer the island
qwas

Post by qwas » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:56 am

??
Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2

Deandre651

Not Worthy

Post by Deandre651 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:36 am

qwas wrote: Some games dont HAVE humans, youd say, theyre STUPID (like UFO's, or General by another manafacturer, no pictures of them).

How dare you talk about "theyre" on this forum?

Andy

Post by Andy » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:46 pm

if this topic was started out of sarcasm, i'd find it quite amusing. if,as it seems to be, its in all seriousness, its absolutely absurd.

incidentally, having seen what Deandre651 has posted throughout this forum, i can only regard it as tat 'n' spam, nothing constructive added to old topics such as this.

i consider it a waste of my time, reading these nonsense posts, sat at my computer at midday, having just gotten up and not yet having gotten dressed, with absolutely no plans for the rest of the day :wink: :roll:
When i arrive, youll know im there cos ill be shouting, cos my hearings naff

qwas

Post by qwas » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:00 pm

Deandra, ???

Andyand Deandra why are you posting in a 2 month old topic?

TheKangaroo

Post by TheKangaroo » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:06 am

They used the search-function and didn't want to start a new thread?
They just had the feeling questions in here had not been answered, yet?
They were simply bored?
Don't ask me...

Garnier

Post by Garnier » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:26 pm

I think deandre is an automatic spam user. they just search the web using a script that when they find a phpbb forum they autoregister and put links to their website(in this case a gambling website) into their signature, and then automatically post nonsense.

Return of The Truth

Post by Return of The Truth » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:59 am

Old Man Johnson wrote:You idiot. There are plenty of games where you can't play as black people. They aren't racist. The reason you can't play as black people is because they aren't part of the medieval war setting. If you don't know that then you're stupider than you look.

Blacks had many major empires in the medevil period like the Mala and Brati , the fact of the matter remains, no blacks in any game here
READ THE OMEGA FILE FOR THE TRUTH

Fusion_power

Post by Fusion_power » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:40 am

The Arabs gave us Mathematics and Astronomy. Greeks gave us geometry and philosophy. Romans gave us a code of law.

What has any black society you can name given to humanity?

Can you think of a black society that exceeded the Zimbabwean culture? Maybe you intend to tell us about the irrigation projects of Ethiopia? Don't even start with the north African cultures. They were more berber than anything else. That includes ancient Egypt which enslaved black africans to work in the gold mines.

Whether your skin is black or white or red or purple, you personally are just an obnoxious and useless individual trying to stir up controversy. If you don't like the theme of Slay, feel free to create your own "skin" with the characters you desire. Make them african, chinese, or eskimo, just so long as it pleases you. Post the skin where anyone can download it. Then there will be at least one theme that pleases you. But don't complain about the existing themes because they are designed around medieval european castles, knights, barons, etc.

You obviously don't have much of a life and what little you do have is all cluttered up with ideas of how bad you have been treated. Why don't you try treating other people with the respect you seem to want? Its been my experience that people who deserve respect get respect.

Fusion[/code]

qwas

Post by qwas » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:49 pm

THe Return of the Truth, either Seans ban on The Truth was not an IP ban or hes using a public/friends computer. Am I right, or is this someone else?

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:23 pm

He found a new IP address. I emailed him a warning but he ignored it so I banned him again on his new IP. I'm sure he'll be back but eventually he'll realise it takes a lot more effort for him to get on the forums than it does for me to click a button to ban him.

qwas

Post by qwas » Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:23 am

lol ok good :lol: :D

mijj

Post by mijj » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:13 pm

I suspect The Truth is racist because he showed no outrage at there being no oriental characters in Slay .. or Eskimos ... (oops sorry .. Inuit).

mijj

Post by mijj » Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:13 pm

... or Australian aborigines.

Marcellius

Post by Marcellius » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:58 pm

it tells you in more detail in Help;Rules and clicking on Getting New Themes (under Features)
SLAYER MOD TEAM

axel

Post by axel » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:16 am

There are indeed black characters in Slay. Both the knight and the baron are black (under their helmets). That's 50% black characters. Well done Sean, a blow struck for race relations. It's too bad The Truth let his prejudicial assumptions get the best of him. On what basis did he declare these characters to be black, since you can't see their skin?

Oh, and by the way, the spearman is a left-handed asian with early-onset altzheimer's. He's holding the spear in his right hand because ... well, because of the altzheimer's.

:roll: