[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - International Slay Club announces 2005-6 Season of Net Games

International Slay Club announces 2005-6 Season of Net Games

Conquer the island

International Slay Club announces 2005-6 Season of Net Games

Postby gruff » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:01 am

The sun's gone so Sundays will be hotting up again as the day of choice for ISC-hosted multiplayer games of Slay. Get Yahoo Messenger and YM me via the button below to join the ISC and get a taste of multiplayer Slay - it's worlds apart from computer play! And the banter is top class.
gruff

Postby gruff » Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:48 am

gruff

Postby gruff » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:00 am

I won't be organizing games for the next two Sundays but they will be taking place nevertheless! Post here to get involved.
gruff

Postby Legacy » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:44 am

I should be available for setting up at least one or two games in te earlier half of Sunday(East Coast, GMT-5, here). We've also covered the name game, trying to sort out who is who with respect to forum, messenger, Slay, and real names(however many there may be). We always look forward to new names to confuse some of us even more, so sign up. All you need is to leave your Yahoo Messenger name here(I've also got MSN and AIM, but the rest of the guys are mostly Yahoo). The Slaying is great, and while you aren't playing, you can count on entertaining discussions(or rather, banter). Come join us!

I'm usually on every day for a few minutes at least, farm/school work permitting, so if you can't make it for Sundays, you can still play if you'd like.

Yahoo: dbz5d
AIM: RpgChaos
MSN: ryan_legacy@hotmail.com

I also use yahoo mail, just drop an @yahoo.com after my Yahoo ID.
Legacy

Postby Quorad » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:57 pm

Sweet, nice job people.
日本語がわかる。
Quorad

Postby gruff » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:59 pm

gruff

Postby gruff » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:52 am

gruff

Postby qwas » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:53 am

Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2
qwas

Postby gruff » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:02 am

gruff

Postby Garnier » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:46 pm

I only have AIM so I can contact legacy to join.
And you legacy, whenever theres a game going or about to start and I am on IM, you can send me a message. Even if I have an away message up, I am still there a lot of the time. Theres always a chance I will be able to play.
Garnier

Postby gruff » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:54 am

gruff

Postby kalfster » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:29 pm

kalfster

Postby Garnier » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:33 pm

Garnier

Postby kalfster » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:55 pm

kalfster

Postby Legacy » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:08 pm

Legacy

Next