[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - How to get new Version? I am very unhappy . . .

How to get new Version? I am very unhappy . . .

Conquer the island

How to get new Version? I am very unhappy . . .

Postby 007 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:17 pm

First time I sent one week ago an e-Mail: no answer. Now I tried again: no answer. (This year has changed my Mail account - old was
s-w@satzpartner.de)

I tried to purchase the complete package for 45 USD: no answer :(

What kind of service is that?

My 1.3 Version of Slay does not run on my new PPC (HP 4705)

My PC Version is 4.0 and runs on XP without Problems. What is new on 4.2?

My Slay license number is: 699724xxx purchased on 9th. Jan. 2004!!!

Can anybody help me??? :?:

I hope here is somebody who can help!

Greetings, Sascha Warnemuende
Last edited by 007 on Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby sid6.7 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:55 pm

wow cool thanks for telling us your reg number
now we can all pretend to be you....

as to emails maybe you should have been more
patient...
sid6.7

Postby 007 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:01 pm

I have found no think for what the number is good for!
And: In my eyes it is not very fair that I got no answer within one week! After waiting one week, I am getting upset and unpatient . . .
I have paid for the Software, so there should be a way for the customer to download the latetst version!
If not, the developer should look at least once every day into the mail account...

Greetings, Sascha

Postby Fusion_power » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:57 am

Fusion_power

Postby TheKangaroo » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:47 pm

Well, I understand you are eager to play and don't want to wait (would be the same here I guess), but you should also keep in mind that the free updates themselves are a great service and mean a lot of work for a one-man-company. Just give it a little more time.
TheKangaroo

Postby 007 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:28 pm

Hi "TheKangaroo",
greetings from L?beck! I send you a PM in german!

Postby collier » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:48 pm

Sascha,

You wrote:

> I have found no think for what the number is good for!

That number enables you to play Slay over the Internet against other
human players. Go to File / New network bame and enter the number when prompted. That will configure your system to be able to play
games over the Internet with other humans.

Of course, you still need a way to contact other humans to set up games (time and place). For that, I recommend Yahoo! Messenger. There is a group of ~25 of us who are using it to arrange games. Give us your
YM ID and we will add you to our list.

Regards,
Mark Collier

[/quote]
collier

Postby collier » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:50 pm

sid6.7 wrote:

> wow cool thanks for telling us your reg number now we can all pretend to be you....

It wasn't the best idea for Sascha to post even part of his registration number here, but please note that he omitted the last three digits of the number. Any one who wanted to "steal" his number would still have to "guess" or determine by brute force those missing three digits.

Regards,
Mark
collier

Re: How to get new Version? I am very unhappy . . .

Postby Sean OConnor » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:15 pm

Sean OConnor

Postby 007 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:33 pm

Postby sid6.7 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:21 pm

sid6.7

Postby sid6.7 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:24 pm

sid6.7

Re: How to get new Version? I am very unhappy . . .

Postby qwas » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:36 pm

Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2
qwas

Return to Slay