[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Preferred colour scheme?

Preferred colour scheme?

Conquer the island

Preferred colour scheme?

Postby statto » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:00 pm

Just seeing what colour scheme people use. Personally I edited the file so that I have a very dark sheme with all the primary colors + one green because it's kind of hard to see the green scheme, and I don't like the other schemes. Do you guys like the default or do you have some other scheme up your sleeve?
statto

Postby Legacy » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:34 am

Default is good enough for me.
Legacy

Postby JoeK » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:22 am

I use the rainbow one, I like the clear contrast of who my enemy is.

Also, some of those color schemes won't work for people of varying color blindness. I have two friends that are colorblind, one only see black and white and shades of gray, and the other, all reds and greens look brown, so several enemys would look like the same enemy.

Statisically, about 8-12% of people (if mostly men) playing Slay are colorblind. Interesting reading about the challenges of colors and computer games is this
http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/aboutCB.html

Joe
JoeK

Postby Quitch » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:15 pm

Quitch

Re: Preferred colour scheme?

Postby Dave W » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:33 pm

Dave W

Postby sid6.7 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:35 pm

sid6.7

Tried the rest, stuck with the best

Postby Kyzia » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:36 am

I think long years of playing with the default colour scheme have made it the best choice for me. I'm used to it, and the others just seem wrong next to it.
Kyzia

Polieval

Postby holmgang » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:13 am

holmgang

Postby statto » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:23 am

statto

Postby gruff » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:24 am

gruff

Postby Garnier » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:31 pm

I use default. I tried getting used to one with other colors, and I failed my attempt. I also modified my medieval theme a little(the colors) cause the normal one didnt look good.
Garnier

Postby sharon_2005 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:50 am

not to return!
sharon_2005

Return to Slay