slay on palm says demo

Conquer the island
Shadow-Wulf

slay on palm says demo

Post by Shadow-Wulf » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:18 pm

greetings:

Love the game slay since I first got it a couple years ago. Just happened onto this site and bought the whole game set.

Downloaded no problem, loaded up no problem, but the version I sent to my Trio 600 (palm) says it's a demo and I can't find a way to register it.

Second question is there a menu that I can't seem to find? I want to be able to undo a move because sometimes the man drops before I get him where I want him.....needless to say that makes the game a lot more difficult to beat.

Thanks

Bob Janova

Post by Bob Janova » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:07 am

There is undo (Move->Undo) on the PC version. Don't know if the Palm is the same though.

Brice Manuel

Post by Brice Manuel » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:27 am

I just bought all the games the other day and I had no issues with the Palm version of Slay.

The registered version should be in a subdirectory that is installed when you install the "complete" package.

Make sure you remove any existing versions from your Palm device, before putting the new version on there.

I don't have a Treo, I have a Palm M130, but for "undo", the feature is there. You should be able to write a grafitti "u", use the software keyboard "u" or use the hardware keyboard (if the Treo has one) "u" to undo. To access the menu, on a regular palm you would tap the button for the pulldown menu and then you can access the menu for Slay.

A definite blast to play on the Palm.

Kyzia

Post by Kyzia » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:47 pm

A big problem with the Palm version is that once you've done all you can do (i.e. moved all men and bought all you can), it auto-ends your turn. If the last thing you do on a turn goes wrong (accidentally dropping your new man onto an existing knight for example), there's no way to undo it.

Aside from that and reasonably frequent resets, it's fun on the Palm, though..

Shadow-Wulf

Post by Shadow-Wulf » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:57 pm

thanks guys,,,, found the proper palm file where you said it would be and the "U" does indeed undo.

Thanks a lot

Shadow