[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - The latest version is Windows: 5.0, iOS 4.3

The latest version is Windows: 5.0, iOS 4.3

Conquer the island

The latest version is Windows: 5.0, iOS 4.3

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:47 pm

See for the full version history. Recent improvements for Windows are:

Version 5.0, May 2007
- Built-in lobby to arrange Internet games
- New villages appear in a more central location
- Undo All Moves added

Version 4.2, June 2004
- Allows permanent Internet server

Version 4.1, February 2004
- Translated into non-English languages
- Theme files are in a "Themes" folder
- .isl files are in a "Maps" folder

Version 4.0, October 2003
- Map editor
- Selected territory is highlighted with a border
- Backspace key does an "Undo"
- Preview of island in New box
- Option to set a time limit on turns
Last edited by Sean OConnor on Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Sean OConnor

Postby Quitch » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:42 pm

Quitch

Postby mijj » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:15 pm

I want a new pocket pc version!

<throws tantrum>
mijj

Postby Diddl » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:08 pm

Diddl

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:59 pm

Sean OConnor

Postby Germany_Fan » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:29 am

Germany_Fan

Postby mijj » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:21 pm

mijj

Postby Germany_Fan » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:44 pm

I know not what World War 3 will be fought with, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. Albert Einstein, on the nuclear bomb.
Germany_Fan

Postby mijj » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:05 am

mijj

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:09 pm

Sean OConnor

Postby Korivak » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:38 am

And version 1.0 for the iPhone and iPod touch!

*does a little dance*
Korivak

Update for Pocket PC??

Postby frquixote » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:34 am

frquixote

Postby Sean OConnor » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:28 am

Sean OConnor

iPhone update

Postby SpiraX » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi Sean,
First off I would like to thank-you for making the game Slay. I bought this back in the nineties for the Pocket PC and haven't been able to stop playing since then. I must add great work as it was the best money I have ever spent. At times I find myself playing when I shouldn't!! There is always time for a quick battle.

I am upgrading to the iPhone 4 and one of the reasons that sold the iPhone for me is that fact that slay (and of course Conquest :D ) was available. I am trying to find the version history for the iPhone but seem to have missed it. I was wondering if you could put it on your site with the PC & Pocket PC history?s (unless I missed it looking through the apple sites.)

The main thing I am looking for is an update to add your own themes, custom islands and multiplayer. I have been waiting patiently watching the PC version get all the glory 8) . Can you confirm that you will be adding these features into the iPhone game (Even the Windows Mobile version :D ). I think the main one that I couldn't live without would be the custom themes as it adds to the overall longevity for me in the game. (I must admit I have also been dying for a custom map option in the game for awhile now). I did read that you were looking at adding the Multiplayer but just wanted to ask again.

Oh and thanks again for the great customer service it?s too few and far between these days.

<I can't believe that this is the longest I have ever played a game! At least once a week since the nineties.. that's over ten years of service (Closer to 15) and still loving it!!>
SpiraX

Postby ziggyred » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:25 am

ziggyred

Return to Slay