[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Upgrading older purchased version of slay

Upgrading older purchased version of slay

Conquer the island

Upgrading older purchased version of slay

Postby lordylawks » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:50 pm

Hi'

I have sent several mails to Sean in December asking for advice but have received no response so far. My question is simply this:

"I bought Slay sometime ago and just tried upgrading the game to take advantage of the new features. I have the purchase details and serial number but cannot get the new version to run. Is there an upgrade charge or am I just being daft?"

Also I would like to run Slay on my Pocket PC - is there any reduction in purchase price for those who have bought the PC version?

Thanks

Andrew
Excellence isn't optional
lordylawks

Postby Sean OConnor » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:35 pm

You sent me one email on the 10th November which I replied to, and two on the 8th December both of which I replied to the next day.

Please check you are receiving emails and they are not being blocked by some spam filter.
Sean OConnor

Postby lordylawks » Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:49 am

Hi Sean,

Thanks for taking time to respond. Sorry but I do not have any record either of the mails though I know I had some problems with over agrressive spam filtering around that time - I have checked my blocked addresses and you do not appear as a spam candidate. Perhaps you could resend to ajl@revealforensics.com?

Thanks again both for your reply and some ingeniously simple but compelling gameplay.

Kind regards

Andrew
lordylawks

Return to Slay