home network

Conquer the island
tuftyfella

home network

Post by tuftyfella » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:47 pm

i purchased 2 copies of SLAY today to play on my home-network. basically, how do i get 2+ human players into a game?

oh and btw, trying to be a smartarse i tried to install 1 game on both computers with just the 1 network key thingy, now every time i try make a game it says netwrok key already in use, how do i enter the new network key for the second 1 i bought?

thx in advance :)

Sean OConnor

Re: home network

Post by Sean OConnor » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:59 pm

tuftyfella wrote:i purchased 2 copies of SLAY today to play on my home-network. basically, how do i get 2+ human players into a game?

oh and btw, trying to be a smartarse i tried to install 1 game on both computers with just the 1 network key thingy, now every time i try make a game it says netwrok key already in use, how do i enter the new network key for the second 1 i bought?

thx in advance :)

To do this, just delete the file "slay.key" in one of the folders to make the computer forget the license key number. Then when you click on File | New Network Game it will ask you again for the license number.

tuftyfella

Post by tuftyfella » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:26 am

Sean O'Connor wrote:o do this, just delete the file "slay.key" in one of the folders to make the computer forget the license key number. Then when you click on File | New Network Game it will ask you again for the license number.

ooo the main man himself, thx a lot for the help dude :) and ty for the fantastic game :D

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:15 pm

Thank you for buying it!

mike96

Post by mike96 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:34 am

Hi,

This is my first visit on this forum. I am slowly getting used to it.
Mike Craig
[IT Services]