map discussion: Snowflake23 (set 2, page 3, map 23)

Conquer the island

map discussion: Snowflake23 (set 2, page 3, map 23)

Postby rhaining » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:39 am

Here is a solution to Snowflake23 (set 2, page 3, map 23):
https://postimg.org/gallery/y89v2r9m/

This solution seems reasonably fast. Anyone have a solution that’s much faster?

Surrender offered on turn 20. Full victory on turn 26. Left a pleasing pattern of troops protecting my town hall at the end.
rhaining

Re: map discussion: Snowflake23 (set 2, page 3, map 23)

Postby Sauron » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:18 pm

I can't remember how I did it, but I had surrender at 18. I only play to surrender. On that note, is there a way for me to post all my scores at once, without having to do 54 screen captures?
Sauron

Re: map discussion: Snowflake23 (set 2, page 3, map 23)

Postby rhaining » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:25 pm

I'm not aware of any quick way to do it, but I'd also like a feature like that. A miniature feature wish-list:
* Game keeps track of both earliest surrender turn + earliest victory turn if available + lets you see both, so you can compare with others
* Game lets you continue from surrender turn to see how quickly you can get full victory
* Game lets you sort maps by various criteria, e.g. show me all maps that I haven't yet solved on hardest difficulty
* Game lets you export (map, difficulty, surrender turn, full victory turn if available) for all maps into some convenient format, so you can compare with others
* Game has an online scoreboard that keeps track not just of lowest scores but also a distribution of scores across all players (maybe just surrender turn)
* Online components of game work 100% perfectly while offline (e.g. it re-syncs every time you go back online, so you can always safely play offline)

A lot of iOS games do not correctly sync their achievements or leaderboards if you play them while offline. I'd hate to see that happen to Slay.
rhaining

Return to Slay