minor bug -- how should I report it?

Conquer the island
rhaining

minor bug -- how should I report it?

Post by rhaining » Thu May 11, 2017 7:04 pm

A found a minor bug on the latest version of Slay for iOS and can reproduce it 100% of the time. It's certainly not critical but I want to report it in case Sean has the time/interest to fix it. What's the best way to do so? Does Sean read these forums and take bug reports from them?

Here's how to reproduce it:
1. Start a new game on map A
2. Press the flag and save game for later
3. Start a new game on map B
4. Press the flag and save game for later
5. Click on map A again. It gives you the option to continue your saved game or start a new one. Start a new one.
6. Note that the title of the map that appears on the next dialog box is incorrect.
7. Cancel by clicking outside the dialog box then click on map B and again try to start a new game rather than continue.
8. Again, the title of the map on the next dialog box (to choose difficulty level) is incorrect.

At one point, I figured out how to get the name on that dialog box to change, but as I'm trying it again now, the name on that dialog box is always the same (Great Britain for me) and always wrong, it is never the name for either map A or map B. In case this matters, the two maps I was trying were in set 3 on page 8 (maps beginning with S).

Screenshots:
https://postimg.org/gallery/3ctd4xhb0/