Need Conquest Full Versions Restore

A boardgame of world domination

Need Conquest Full Versions Restore

Postby MrsBoisy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:12 pm

I've sent several emails to Sean requesting access to full versions of this game. I have purchased this game a total of 4 times.
I still have the email giving me access to the full version from 2010. But of course the link is no longer valid.
I think it is totally unfair that I pay for something and I can not have access to it when ever I want it
I just PURCHASED a full version of Conquest AGAIN.

I've bought it so many times, I would like to put it on all my computers in the house. My husband and I love playing each other and bought this game to many times. UGH!!! :evil:

Writing and requesting access each time I get a new system seem totally unfair. There has to be a better way of being able to get a new system and not have to WAIT forever for someone to respond to emails requesting access to a game that has already be bought several times over.

Sean, If you are actually out there, HELP ME please!?!?!?!
MrsBoisy

Re: Need Conquest Full Versions Restore

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi, sorry I do get really behind on answering emails sometimes, especially when I really get into some coding. I replied to a lot of emails this morning and I'll try and catch up completely tomorrow morning. I'm always happy for past customers to re-download the full versions and you can keep the link I will have emailed to you to always be able to re-download in the future.

When I get some spare time I want to update all my Windows games to get them on the new WIndows 8 App Store so people will always be able to re-download (and update too) like they can on the iPhone and Android App Stores.
Sean OConnor

Postby macsixtythree » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:35 am

Sean,

I'm in a similar situation. I'm not sure if you still have my original order from way back when. I have had so many email accounts, I hope the one I registered with for this forum is one that I used back then back when I purchased. Love the program, but no longer have the install for the full version. I'd rather not leave all my email address on the forum, so if you could contact me at this address, I can give you any info you might need find my purchase to validate me.

Mac
macsixtythree

Postby Cambridge_Bill » Sun May 07, 2017 6:24 pm

I as well have not been able to download replacement. When I used the link from my activation email it states it is no longer valid. I have emailed my original activation email (April 23, 2016) to you as proof. Looking forward to having this rectified.
Thanks in advance...
Cambridge_Bill

Return to Conquest