[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - __ Conquest MAPS! __ (information here)

__ Conquest MAPS! __ (information here)

A boardgame of world domination

Next issue of maps?

Postby Nigel » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:21 am

Nigel

Postby Legacy » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:52 am

Legacy

Postby OrigamiGuy » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:21 am

"Stupid people exist to give smart people something fun to do." ~Me
"Those who can constantly quote others aren't necessarily well-read. Maybe they simply have no ideas of their own." ~Me
OrigamiGuy

Re: Graphics for maps - help please

Postby eromrab » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:12 pm

eromrab

_ New Maps Are Coming ! _

Postby _CRUSH_ » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:11 pm

_CRUSH_

Postby nickjbor » Sat May 03, 2008 12:19 am

Hey. Where do I upload maps?

also, if I finish a map is there a way I can post it here before it gets added to the official list or however that works? I could upload the file as like a PNG and you guys can edit it into a BMP, and then upload the MAP file as just a normal text post, and you guys can edit it into a MAP. (and if you cant figure out how to do that you can ask, or wait for the official update :P)
nickjbor

Postby Sean OConnor » Sun May 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Send maps to me at sean@windowsgames.co.uk

Feel free to post them on the forums too if you want people to take a look first.
Sean OConnor

Postby Juggernaut of Joy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Hi Sean,

I attempted to send you a map but got a retry timeout exceeded error (using your sean@windowsgames.co.uk address).

Do you have any other e-mail addresses I can use to send you maps?

Thanks,

JoJ
Juggernaut of Joy

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:01 am

Could you try sending that email again? My site was down for a couple of days due to problems my ISP was having.
Sean OConnor

Maps Sent :-)

Postby Juggernaut of Joy » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Hi Sean,

The map has been resent.

Here's the template I used for anyone who is interested:

Image[/img]
Juggernaut of Joy

Postby Legacy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:17 pm

I want that map when it's up!
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

New Maps?

Postby frquixote » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:14 am

frquixote

Postby blackchristian888 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Great Forum!! Im Cesar and Im new here, just browsing for some good stuff and informative posts.
blackchristian888

Re: _ Conquest MAP EDITOR by JOHN FOWLER _

Postby RichD » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:44 pm

RichD

Postby Legacy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Go to the Conquest page:

Then scroll down and look in the Conquest Resources section.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

PreviousNext

Return to Conquest