[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - paid for full version of conquest, but

paid for full version of conquest, but

A boardgame of world domination

paid for full version of conquest, but

Postby dltipton » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 am

Purchased full version of Conquest via Paypal in mid nov. Am I supposed to recieve some files to get the game. I have sent two emails to Sean with no response. do not want to cancel the paypal, but not sure what I need to do to get the game.
dltipton

Postby markforsyth » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Be patient - he's probably away for a day or two. He's a good guy and won't mess you around.
markforsyth

conquest issue resolved

Postby dltipton » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:38 pm

Good news. Sean had responded to me, but my google mail acct had marked it as suspect because the response wasn't from the email address originally sent to (or something like that). I found Sean's email, dated Dec 2, and a link to an alternate way to download the full version. It worked.
dltipton

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:52 am

Sean OConnor

Same issue

Postby miloski » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Same thing for me. I sent Sean two emails and no response. I don't think he would screw me, but my issue is that when I purchased the game I clicked the download link and for some reason the game never registered, weird.

Anyway, Sean if you are reading this email me please (I do have a gmail account)
miloski

Postby Sean OConnor » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:53 am

Sean OConnor

Postby miloski » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 pm

miloski

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Sean OConnor

Yes

Postby miloski » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:41 pm

miloski

I wish to have my $ back.

Postby dialco » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Paid for two full version. Can't get 'em to work. Have made contact. No help.
This is no way to do business.
dialco

Postby bradychris1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Yeah I don't think anyone do business like that, It has some rules & regulations with discipline..
Posted By Brady Chris,
|
bradychris1

Postby ronin3042 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Sean, could you please respond to any of the several emails I sent regarding the fact that I paid for your games but cannot download them. It is very frustrating that I bought them for my son's birthday (almost 2 weeks ago) and he can't play them !
ronin3042

Postby Sean OConnor » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Sorry for the problems. I've searched for emails on this address: johnwapollo@gmail.com and can't find any. Could you give me the exact date you sent any of your emails or if they were sent under a different email address than that one and I'll try and find them?
Sean OConnor

Postby ronin3042 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Thanks for the fast reply, the email address the PayPal receipt was sent to is (removed)
Last edited by ronin3042 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
ronin3042

Postby ronin3042 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:00 pm

I have also sent you some correspondence from (removed)
Last edited by ronin3042 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
ronin3042

Next

Return to Conquest