[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - paid for full version of conquest, but

paid for full version of conquest, but

A boardgame of world domination

Postby ronin3042 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:09 am

Sean, have you located any of my email correspondence ?
the Order number is (removed)
the Transaction ID is (removed)
the Invoice Link is (removed)

Apparently it sat in my spam folder while the 4 day expiration ticked away. By the time I realized it was there, the link was dead. Please send me another link to the following email address thank you !!

(removed)
Last edited by ronin3042 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ronin3042

Postby ronin3042 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:00 am

Sean,

Thank you for sending the link. I know you are busy coding and appreciate your creations. Sorry for the pestering but we were very anxious to enjoy the fruits of your efforts !!
ronin3042

Re: paid for full version of conquest, but

Postby atomicjim » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:16 am

Sean:

I just bought the full version of Conquest today, but he download link expired and I can't download. I need to have the link resent.

Thanks
atomicjim

Postby Will Christian » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:26 pm

I paid for full version of Conquest, used it for ten months, loved it...however my laptop crashed and I lost the game. Didn't see the CD backup offered at the time. Sean is there anyway I can have Conquest reset on my computer?
Will Christian

Postby Will Christian » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:34 am

Computer crashed. I did not have the backup CD. Is there anyway to restore the game Conquest to my computer. There should be even without the backup CD.
Will Christian

Postby atomicjim » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:55 am

It's been three weeks now but I still haven't received an answer from Sean to any of my many emails and post. I would like to have my game that I paid for.
atomicjim

Postby yangy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Could you setup an automated process that lets you download the files as soon as you pay full price for the game? I am 100% that paypal offers an api to use.
yangy

Postby nikkil » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Looks like this is still ongoing. @atomicjim Any luck on this so far?
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image
nikkil

Postby avd420 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:09 am

Hey, it said server error, so I back and ended up paying twice. email is the same as my username
avd420

Previous

Return to Conquest