[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Conquest for Android

Conquest for Android

A boardgame of world domination

Conquest for Android

Postby dallisjc » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 am

Do you have any plans to come out with an Android version of Conquest or your other games? I noticed you came out with Conquest for iphone and I understand it is fairly easy to port your iphone apps to Android.
dallisjc

Postby Sean OConnor » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:54 am

I'm keeping my eye on Android phones to see how popular they get. It wouldn't be trivial to port the code over to Android though.
Sean OConnor

Postby bunt » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:17 pm

hi sean,

i have been a long time customer of conquest (both pc and iphone) for a couple of years now and conquest is 1 of 2 games that has been a mainstay on my phone (the other is monopoly. go figure.)

first, i want to thank you. for the small fee that i paid for this game, i have had countless hours of fun and IMHO is the best, lets call it variation, of the classic risk game available.

second, and the reason im resurrecting this ancient thread, is a petition from me to PLEASE create a port of conquest for android. im not sure if you are aware, but android phones are immensely popular now, and for a long list of reasons, of which i wont go into here, i have been wanting to switch from my 3gs iphone to one of the new android devices. the only thing stopping me is that i know i'll probably go into withdrawal. the other apps/games i have can either be replaced, or done away with, but im not sure if i can w/o conquest as i wouldnt know what to do when i have a few minutes free.

please consider porting!

thanks
bunt

Postby bunt » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:19 pm

oh and if you couldnt tell, ive been so happy w/ the program that i never felt a need to create a log in and register to this forum until today.

thats how much i want a port! :D
bunt

Postby drcursor » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Same here... Registered just to say the same thing..please port to android!
I bought the game for windows mobile years ago, and would buy the android version now without even blinking...
drcursor

Postby Krivvenz » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 pm

I agree. I'm not currently a game buyer but I've been playing the free version and love it. The demand on Android would be huge!
Krivvenz

Postby Otto » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Otto

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:24 am

Sean OConnor

Postby dartagnan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:11 am

Another vote for the Android! :lol:
dartagnan

Postby Shrimpeh » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:56 pm

I know I've asked about this before... but is the android version any closer??? Something like 60% of smartphones use android now, I'm sure you'd make monies!
Shrimpeh

Re: Conquest for Android

Postby Wheely » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:54 pm

I am relatively surprised by the statement that Android users spend less than iPhone users. Is this your experience, researched facts or perceived wisdom?

It may well be true of course, but more and more of us Android users are in fact ex-iPhone users so perhaps the figure will change over time. I hope so.

When I moved over to Android my biggest concerns were the tom tom app, conquest and ski tracks. tomtom is now covered :), ski tracks will be covered next month and so I just need conquest to be happy again :)

Anyway, for me conquest was always my "go to" app on the train into work and just to show you that us Android users can spend a bit of money, I have just bought "Slay" though I had no idea what it was about. I rather like it :)
Wheely

Postby chal3oye » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:24 am

I am not sure if you are aware, but android phones are immensely popular now, and for a long list of reasons, of which i wont go into here, i have been wanting to switch from my 3gs iPhone to one of the new android devices. the only thing stopping me is that i know i'll probably go into withdrawal. the other apps/games i have can either be replaced, or done away with, but i am not sure if i can w/o conquest as i wouldn't know what to do when i have a few minutes free.
We are the leading the world in providing best gre and prep solutions. Our incredible offers for and examsheets gedare accessible at reasonable prices; our ged is very rare in IT world.
chal3oye

Re:

Postby Krusher » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Krusher

Postby Kurrban » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Do you have any plans to come out with an Android version of Conquest or your other games? I noticed you came out with Conquest for iphone and I understand it is fairly easy to port your iphone apps to Android. :roll: :twisted: 8)
Johni...
Kurrban

Postby AgamemnoN » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:25 pm

Any news concerning Conquest for Android?
I've always missed this game for my phone and it's pretty much the only reason why I would buy an iphone. That won't happen though.
Im thinking of buying it for PC, but I would much rather have it on my phone.

Take care
AgamemnoN

Next

Return to Conquest