Add More Please

A boardgame of world domination
mictrmbl

Add More Please

Post by mictrmbl » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:13 pm

In a future update:

Can you add more players? Playing against 7 computer players is fun, but more would be more challenging. Also can you make the computer players more aggressive, as they are WAY too passive. They don't make too many moves and just sit in their territories accruing armies but doing nothing with them.

Can you carry over the no dice option on the iPhone to the PC? While for whatever reason the PC version seems more balanced in its dice allocation than the mobile version, not having to deal with dice altogether is preferable.

Can you change the map values to allow for more territories and contents? 250 is just not enough.

Thanks, Sean!

the space predator

Re: Add More Please

Post by the space predator » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:40 am

mictrmbl wrote:Also can you make the computer players more aggressive, as they are WAY too passive. They don't make too many moves and just sit in their territories accruing armies but doing nothing with them.

agree. Computer player attack only one territories by turn. it's so easy to win.
I need to write something, so i create that signature.

mictrmbl

Post by mictrmbl » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 pm

the space predator wrote:
mictrmbl wrote:Also can you make the computer players more aggressive, as they are WAY too passive. They don't make too many moves and just sit in their territories accruing armies but doing nothing with them.

agree. Computer player attack only one territories by turn. it's so easy to win.
Do you want to play a game with me?

the space predator

Post by the space predator » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm

when?

mictrmbl

Post by mictrmbl » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:31 am

the space predator wrote:when?
When is good for you?

the space predator

Post by the space predator » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:51 am

16-18 (Eastern time)

jebwhs87

Post by jebwhs87 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:52 am

I agree, I would like a more aggressive AI. I have noticed that they don't attack when they are assured of capturing a full territory. For example they have maybe 4 of 5 sections captured and there is only a single army in the 5th. It is 4-5 turns before they eliminate that guy.