[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - The repair bot

The repair bot

Command a squadron of spaceships

Postby Old Man Johnson » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:24 pm

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Legacy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:20 pm

Legacy

Postby BoxZone_Author » Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:04 pm

Attack Mining and shipbuilding facility:
beaten tonight - Mission 16. I flew the 'Jade Eye' a 136 credit ship.

http://www.btinternet.com/~boxzone/Othe ... l_Mass.htm
BoxZone_Author

Postby Fusion_power » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:42 am

I guess I should qualify my statement by saying that I don't consider a mission as beaten until I have killed all enemies and destroyed all targets.

You can get a successful mission earlier than mission 40 but to destroy all enemy fighters and clean the screen out is difficult.

I guess its just a bit of viciousness coming out in me, but I play Slay similarly. I.e. never accept surrender and try my best to slaughter the enemies.

Fusion
Fusion_power

Postby Old Man Johnson » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:04 am

Yeah, to destroy all the turrets and ships and crap would be pretty much impossible. If you were lucky, you might take out the leaders of the squadron, which would make most of the enemy ships hyperspace...
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Steve! » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:09 pm

I think you could still do it before mission 40, particularly if you and your wingmen carry plenty missiles. If the turrets were light they would go down like flys

And if you do get the enemy wingleader then theres a definate chance of killing everything
Steve!

Postby Old Man Johnson » Mon May 02, 2005 6:51 pm

This reminds me of something else I have a problem with. Why do all the ships hyperspace when you get their leader?? I hate when you destroy the leader and then don't get a medal because everyone else ran. Cowards.
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby BoxZone_Author » Mon May 02, 2005 10:32 pm

At least it's consistent (as your fleet runs when you hyperspace, eject or die).

As the leader is so important it might be nice to be able to spot them on sight. Though to be fair that would send a lot more enemies after you too...
BoxZone_Author

Postby Old Man Johnson » Tue May 03, 2005 6:00 pm

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby BoxZone_Author » Tue May 03, 2005 10:43 pm

BoxZone_Author

Postby Skywalker » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:16 am

Wing Commander Skywalker
Skywalker

Previous

Return to Critical Mass