Command a squadron of spaceships
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:06 pm
- Location: Jacksonville, NC
Is there any way to delete the standard ships or at least just use the custom built ones?
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:32 am
There is no way to delete the standard ships. If you just want to use the custom ships, just make lots of copies of them. You can have up to 40 custom ships in the game at once. With that many custom ships, you're pretty sure to have some available for every mission. Unfortunately, the computer can only use the standard ships.
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:37 pm
- Location: NY
actually, sean fixed that bug and now you can have loads more custom ships in the editor at once
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:36 am
- Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's
umeboshi110 wrote:...now you can have loads more custom ships in the editor at once
Whew! Now THAT will come in handy! The limitation before was a little obnoxious when you're juggling like... 35 custom ships at once.
My thanks and best regards to all my former submitters.