Page 1 of 1

Nothing better

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:57 am
by Empty Hat
Then a enemy watcher appearing out of nowhere to kill you but instead taking a couple of geenees for your arse.

anyone else got a few favourite instances or fantasies?

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:41 pm
by Old Man Johnson
Firing four Plecs at an enemy ship and wiping the ship, the escape pod, and the ship behind it in that single volley.

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:44 pm
by Empty Hat
Old Man Johnson wrote:Firing four Plecs at an enemy ship and wiping the ship, the escape pod, and the ship behind it in that single volley.


nice. though the escape pod might be a little cold.

I remember once an enemy puma shot off almost all of my components and downed a wingman but ejected under the pressure of my squad, as he ejected my crippled ship happened to be passing with a single remaining missile bay and a couple of daycons, couldn't have nailed the ship but I was set up to take vengence 8)

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:44 pm
by Conzul
Every time one of my own ships hits me, I send a daycorn at it. Over the months, we have come to an understanding. They watch where they point their guns, I watch where I point mine. Recently I have found that those "smart" white missles really don't work much. About 30% efficacy. I don't know if that's intentional, but it's not cool. What is cool? Cool is when you come up behind a ship that hasn't seen you yet and is barely moving. This happens sometimes, and reminds me of a quote I heard somewhere: "Offen, doing one's duty is distasteful or hard to bear, but sometimes, just sometimes, it's a real pleasure."

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:49 pm
by Fighter_Ace
Conzul wrote:Recently I have found that those "smart" white missles really don't work much. About 30% efficacy. I don't know if that's intentional, but it's not cool.


I've notice that myself a couple times. You said it man... that really isn't cool! Really annoying actually. So frustrating when you're aiming for an enemy with a supposedly "smart" weapon when it turns on you and takes out the president. I'd say it was more of a "smart ***" weapon if you ask me.....

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:13 am
by Legacy
Fighter_Ace wrote:
Conzul wrote:Recently I have found that those "smart" white missles really don't work much. About 30% efficacy. I don't know if that's intentional, but it's not cool.


I've notice that myself a couple times. You said it man... that really isn't cool! Really annoying actually. So frustrating when you're aiming for an enemy with a supposedly "smart" weapon when it turns on you and takes out the president. I'd say it was more of a "smart ***" weapon if you ask me.....

Taking out a politician on your own side...

I don't think you're giving the missile enough credit.

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:44 am
by Empty Hat
Taking out a politician on your own side...

I don't think you're giving the missile enough credit.


speaking of credit seen as you've preformed the $ team's mission with a missile that should get you off at an enquirey hearing have you really just completed an assasination mission?

perhaps the other team has deposited a few credits in you (space)Swiss bank account.

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:52 pm
by Fighter_Ace
^ ^^ Oh my gosh! You guys are hilarious! Way to turn the tides on that one! Lol! I'm still laughing! :lol: True point though.

Reminds me of that new movie out... "Shooter" staring Mark Wahlberg.

I'm not sure if you guys are acquainted with the notorious American politician John Kerry, but this clip is really funny. I never liked the guy to begin with, but this one really sticks it to me...

ImageImageImage