[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - More Custom Ships

More Custom Ships

Command a squadron of spaceships

More Custom Ships

Postby Sketchy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:07 pm

A few more of my custom ships, incase anyone's interested...

Download: http://cid-b1e7ee094271bbda.skydrive.li ... eShips.zip

The "Thumper" (I've run out of good names) is kind of a cross between the "Fish" and "Bird of Prey" series - loads of front armor and firepower. Not many missiles, but they're the best kind (daycorns & plectrons) and you can afford to attack from point-blank range anyway. It's lots of fun to fly :)

The "Raptor" is the result of a lot of experimentation to try and find the perfect ship for wingmen to fly. Personally, I think it's pretty good.
Sketchy

Postby the space predator » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:38 am

the link don't work correctly.
I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby Sketchy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:29 am

Sketchy

Postby the space predator » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:26 pm

the space predator

Postby Sketchy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Sketchy

Postby Legacy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:40 pm

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby the space predator » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:10 pm

the space predator

Postby shrike » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:29 pm

shrike

Return to Critical Mass